PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Farnz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/25/09] v2.4 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Wtf is TIA?
TIA - Thanks in Advance.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

BTW, its not HTC album beacuse I have the cab you sent me. If you do nothing with the clean rom, the photo widget doesnt work at all. You get that error message I told you about earlier. You dont see the cam icon or the video icon. This may be a bug in clean. My buddy with a vogue reports same thing with sprint 2.4 clean
Old 04-02-2009, 10:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

the cab is called Album 2.5 something....or the one I gave you, just install it

I didn't remove any of the images or functions, the only thing you might need is the Albmseacher.exe which sometimes comes with Album or M2D
Old 04-02-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
BTW, its not HTC album beacuse I have the cab you sent me. If you do nothing with the clean rom, the photo widget doesnt work at all. You get that error message I told you about earlier. You dont see the cam icon or the video icon. This may be a bug in clean. My buddy with a vogue reports same thing with sprint 2.4 clean
The cab is Album 2.0, an it is there.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

JBaker is a n00b

This rom is safe to tether correct? Should I just use Internet sharing?
Old 04-03-2009, 05:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

you have a cab in your cab list which is called album 2.xxx, but that doesnt work. I reflashed and your core clean rom without adding anything to it doesnt work with the photowidget, you get that error message that I previously stated. Seems like something is messed up. Did you test it on your vogue to see if it worked? In the Clean ROM, there is a folder in the programs called Multimedia which hasnt ever been in your roms. In that folder is camera album which doesnt work with all the functions. Something in your clean ROM is missing for that widget. Can you or anyone figure out how to make the photo widget in clean work? Thanks for all of your help

Last edited by apeas2; 04-03-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue

xencloud is just getting started

Just an FYI, but I'm running 2.4 Full and it seems to reboot a lot by itself also...I'm not on the stock battery but never had that issue with the 1.6 Full.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

@JBaker:
I have been using this rom and tething for about a week now can it has been working great. I am pretty sure if you are not suppose to tether then it will not let you,

My problem:

I am running the 2.4 clean and my connection arrows above the signal strength indicator never seems to turn off. I am always connected to an exchange server but i thought the whole point of that is to leave you connection off and you get pushed stuff only when it arrives. Is it definitely that making my connection stay active or might it be somthing else?

edit: disabling microsoft direct push didnt change anything
edit2: So i looked in dotfred task manager and when the connection arrows should be off but are not the TCP table says error (232): the pipe is being closed, to me that sounds like my phone wants to stop having an active connection but can't for some reason

Last edited by Masterface7; 04-03-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

It's a problem with the dialer....but mine go grey out though, so it's a hit or miss type thing
Old 04-03-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WDM, can you pleas install 2.4 clean on your vogue and checkout the error message with the photo widget and try to fix? Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development