PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 03:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 7/9/09] WDM's Generic Diamond Themed WM6.1 and WM6.5 ROMs!!!

Everything....and I mean everythng has been fixed in this up coming rom

I have tested everything out....I am most likely going back to Carrier specific ROMs to fix the GPS issue, but other then that I have fixed everything

Bluetooth is back to normal, YouTube is fixed, The Keyboard now sticks to XT9 or ABC mode which ever you leave it on last....and anything else you can come up with has been fixed...

I am working on making the roms and updating the logs
I have redone all of my OEMs and used UPX Compression on most of the .exe's to make them quicker and stabler, and I also remade the OEMs to remove the 000-prefixes from the windows log to hopefully fix stability issues

I have introduced updates to everything I had, including all DLLs and Programs, there is a new splash screen to let people know your phone is working

SYS are now 21068 for 6.1 and 23008 for 6.5

The XIP have been changed to 3.14 for increased speed

I have also added remote desktop and something else...

I updated Google Maps, Bing Search, and Pocket RAR

I believe im going to wait until anti creeper is out to add it to the rom as well to make sure everyone stays safe
Old 07-24-2009, 08:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

You're a doll.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

If there is anything else anyone is having problems with just post it right here and I'll tell you if I have fixed it or not
Old 07-24-2009, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
If there is anything else anyone is having problems with just post it right here and I'll tell you if I have fixed it or not
Sometimes my inbox for text messages and emails will not load. The usual bluetooth, data crap, my headsets(2 of them) will be disconnected as soon as the phone says connected after I dial someone, if I soft reset my phone it goes back to the default keyboard no matter if I use the SIP Change or not, GPS doesn't work, can't get Weather Panel to work but that isn't your problem.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

all of that has been fixed, except weather panel cause i dont use it lol...and idk it might be

but I ran into an issue with a new driver I added and am working it out right now
Old 07-26-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

Wait's anxiously.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Idk if the alarm has been fixed or not....

I check it for like an hour and it works, but when i use it to wake up....I never hear it

Idk...I might need someone to test it for me
Old 07-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

rhk107 is a n00b

can't wait !! hahaha wdm u do make the best roms.. i do remember your carrier specific roms..
i just downloaded 1.2f winMb 6.1 version and everything is good except for my text messaging is kinda funky... text messaging works right out the touchflo interface but when i go into "messaging" its not there... i already loaded all the sprint carrier cabbies related but kinda lost..
everything else is running smooth like butter.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I have gotten the best thing ever

Take a look at this test rom i am in the making of.....I CALL IT FIRST
Attached Files
File Type: rar My Pictures.rar (832.5 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6900 vz touch nfsfan 6.5 v13
Carrier: verizon

jamezelle is just getting started
Talking Re: [UPDATED 7/9/09] WDM's Generic Diamond Themed WM6.1 and WM6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have gotten the best thing ever

Take a look at this test rom i am in the making of.....I CALL IT FIRST
i take it you cooked in the new m2d v2.0 from the mega. looks sweet cant wait=D>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development