PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 2/25 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015, 21018

Can somebody help me to make a module from this dll or whatever needs to be done to make it ppck friendly.I have to bake it into my ROM.I think I need to make BAK,S000,and imageinfo.txt from this file.White ev/1x icon is killing me
Attached Files
File Type: zip tapres.96.zip (29.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vin255764; 02-25-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:38 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have also experienced seemingly better battery life on 21014. Using 21018 for 2 days seems to be similar to 14 but I havent used my phone enough to really make a educated guess as to its battery life being same, worse, or better. I made a bell 21014 rom in my vogue thread but have decided to go kitchen b/c people complaining "include this, leave this out, add this carrier" so you can build it your way with what you want in it. As far as NFSFAN he is an extremely talented chef and he has given me a good bit of help
Old 02-25-2009, 01:42 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Can somebody help me to make a module from this dll or whatever needs to be done to make it ppck friendly.I have to bake it into my ROM.I think I need to make BAK,S000,and imageinfo.txt from this file.White ev/1x icon is killing me
rec mod will make a mod to a dll or just replace it is sys files precooking as i have done to put the gc reva icon in. Its in the 96 dpi lang rar and replace the folder with yours and rerar

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-25-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

FormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Your posted 21018 SYS appears to be 21015. Did you RAR the wrong directory by any chance? I've been using 21015 and would like to give 21018 a spin.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:21 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerPalmOS View Post
Your posted 21018 SYS appears to be 21015. Did you RAR the wrong directory by any chance? I've been using 21015 and would like to give 21018 a spin.
using mrvanx sys i see. It is really 21018 but was rebuilt using 21015 dsm as the dump had dsm removed. Use beyond compare to compare it too 21015 and you can see the diff in sizes. It the same aku so some items are unchanged too. Mrvanx tool reads sys version from dsm hence the false read.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

FormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
using mrvanx sys i see. It is really 21018 but was rebuilt using 21015 dsm as the dump had dsm removed. Use beyond compare to compare it too 21015 and you can see the diff in sizes. It the same aku so some items are unchanged too. Mrvanx tool reads sys version from dsm hence the false read.
OK - I actually suggested to someone else to try exactly that (use 21015 DSMs to allow packagebuilder to work). THanks for the reply. I'll give this a shot.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

SpoiledK is just getting started

I'm having issues with the new 21018... It is stalling at the right before the splash screen...

Edit: Nevermind I forgot a file...

Last edited by SpoiledK; 02-25-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Holy what-have-I-been-missing-these-last-few-months Batman - 21018 is fast. Running VZW Touch Pro with 12MB pagepool, my XIP mods, most of HTC Bloatware but thoroughly cleaned. Not much else cooked in. 3021 total files + modules in IMGFS. This thing hauls A$$ like a donkey salesman on crack.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerPalmOS View Post
Holy what-have-I-been-missing-these-last-few-months Batman - 21018 is fast. Running VZW Touch Pro with 12MB pagepool, my XIP mods, most of HTC Bloatware but thoroughly cleaned. Not much else cooked in. 3021 total files + modules in IMGFS. This thing hauls A$$ like a donkey salesman on crack.
Nicely put!

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 02-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

i dunno if it's just me but i can't text, my ie dont work, and i can't turn off key tones in phone dialer. i hope it's not just me

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development