PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rsfeller is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue WM6.1 build 20924 kitchen

So what are all the different version for Vogue? All different ROMs created by different users? If one is proven better then others why are all these options here:

http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/

lastly what is the NO CHEM all about?

shawn
Old 11-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Lurker

gilee is a n00b

So anyone have any comments on my "backlight random turns on" problem??

Also since I flashed to this kitchen, the phone is EXTREMELY SLOW!
I mean.. even copy file, I see it one by one vs before is flying by.....
Old 11-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsfeller View Post
So what are all the different version for Vogue? All different ROMs created by different users? If one is proven better then others why are all these options here:

http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/

lastly what is the NO CHEM all about?

shawn
Learn what a kitchen is. Then it will all make sense.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilee View Post
So anyone have any comments on my "backlight random turns on" problem??

Also since I flashed to this kitchen, the phone is EXTREMELY SLOW!
I mean.. even copy file, I see it one by one vs before is flying by.....
Obviously you have a problem with something you baked in.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936 View Post
Once you upgrade your radio the first time, you must call Verizon. After, you do not. I have flashed upwards in the double digits and I called VZW the first time, they fixed it after 10 seconds of being in the call. You all are overthinking the AKey stuff...
It's after each radio flash. Other types of flashes do not require Akey renewal.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rsfeller is a n00b
Red face Re: Vogue WM6.1 build 20924 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936 View Post
Once you upgrade your radio the first time, you must call Verizon. After, you do not. I have flashed upwards in the double digits and I called VZW the first time, they fixed it after 10 seconds of being in the call. You all are overthinking the AKey stuff...
I don't doubt I'm over thinking simply because the guys at the store had no idea why my phone was offline after my hard restart before. When I told them I needed a new A Key they looked dumb...then gave me a new phone. When I pressed them they stated that the A key would not take...and gave me a new phone.

So now i understand that I'm good after the first radio upgrade...

...never done one before. What is a radio upgrade ?!?!

Is that the RUU option that only shows STANDARD? (no options?) Thus the first time I get the upgrade and life is gold after that?

Thank you for your time. I'm not a newbie but I still have trouble putting it all together sometimes.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:11 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Reflashed still no data on VZW. I'm using the exact same selections and OEMs I use on 20755 with working data.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Vogue_WM6.1_20924 Selections.txt (4.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

I too have no data with Verizon on this build.
I was up till 3:30am getting my girlfriends phone to work.
I manually downloaded everything and built 3 or 4 kitchens with this build and no data.
I then downloaded 20755 with the same selections and data works. I will stick to 20755 for now but would like to figure out why this happens.

Thanks for all the great work!!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:06 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Is the crew aware of a size limit in buildos for say something like this entry?

OptionalModuleDir=USER_OEM_rstg_manila2d\rstg_m2d_ modules.rar:

65 OEM's, roughly 301 megs in size. Everytime I open buildos with that, it goes into a (Not Responding) mode and hangs. I've given it about 5 minutes to recover, but no dice. If I select them this way...

ModuleDir=USER_OEM_rstg_m2d_modules

...All is fine.

It's my m2d oem, 4 themes, and 60 themes all in one rar file.

Edit: It seems to hang while still processing xml files from the 20924 SYS

Last edited by rstoyguy; 11-13-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

data issues on my sprint rom!

been messing with settings all morning
i'll revert back if theres no solution soon
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development