PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: USC

ithrtz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED: 12-10-2008 Super Fast/Ultra Stable/Noobie Friendly MANILA 2D ROM! CRiSTA

Thank you so much guys, its perferct now! I really appreciate your hard work and knowledge.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

decryptonite is a n00b
Re: UPDATED: 12-10-2008 Super Fast/Ultra Stable/Noobie Friendly MANILA 2D ROM! CRiSTA

well i was wondering if i'm able to try this rom . since its really appealling to me, i bought my phone with 1st stock rom with no radio . then i flashed to stock rom with 3.42.30. then flashed to manila 2d . is it possible to flash to this crystal rom . even though it has 3.35 radio . i wasnt quite sure if it you could use a custom rom with different radio numbers. i understand you cant downgrade stock roms . but custom , i dont know . theirs pretty much only 3 stock roms out for the vogue . and the lastest is 3.42.50. on the crystal rom it said only use if radio was 3,35+ radio . does that mean only 3.35 or higher . or specifically 3.35 . it seems to me like only the original rom with no radio would be alright . but thats why i'm asking and theirs alot of threads . but i'm only gonna flash one more time and stick with something .
thanx
Old 05-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Lurker

decryptonite is a n00b

well nevermind . i found out . but one last question if anyone could help is how to apply the theme that came with rom . i dont know where the settings are or what .
Old 09-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: XV6900

Son Rise is a n00b

Man I Need Help Installin This On My HT
Old 09-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Rise View Post
Man I Need Help Installin This On My HT

what have you done so far? have u unlocked your phone?

Old 09-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Lurker

decryptonite is a n00b

well u have to state what is already installed on your phone including radio ver. but is their anyone who could help me on telling me why my screen alignment always jumps off so bad i cant text sometiMes, other than that i enJoy looking @ this Rom & want to keep it< i only flashed this vogue to new stOCk rom then to crystaL.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development