PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

jamesvreeken is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to jamesvreeken
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

have you found a fix for BT PAN for use with Apple computers or is this one of the things that is holding your 1.7 release back?

I'm going to buiild my own w/ppckitchen so I can have internet sharing that actually works connects and is fast and stable.

Thanks for your hard work keep it up
Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Sero 50

stinkbud is just getting started

I hate to be the guy who asks a question when the answer is possibly somewhere in the thread, but such is life. This thread has alot of info already.

Anyhow, here is my problem. After 1.5 was slowly getting buggy on me I decided to move on to 1.6. Unfortunately, whenever I go to the mail widget in the touchflo bar, the whole touchflo seizes up. The phone is still functional and I can do stuff on the task bar and physical buttons, but the main screen is frozen.

I am using a skin on the phone that I got from XDA devs and I am also running wisbar 3 (which would be GREAT to add into 1.7, just sayin). I don't think that they would have any efect on the mail widget freezing stuff up. Mail still works. I just have to get into it from the programs folder.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

rmoore3d is a n00b

jamesvreeken

The bluetooth PAN problem was solved by junito11 here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...uetooth&page=2
Old 10-29-2008, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hueman84 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkbud View Post
I hate to be the guy who asks a question when the answer is possibly somewhere in the thread, but such is life. This thread has alot of info already.

Anyhow, here is my problem. After 1.5 was slowly getting buggy on me I decided to move on to 1.6. Unfortunately, whenever I go to the mail widget in the touchflo bar, the whole touchflo seizes up. The phone is still functional and I can do stuff on the task bar and physical buttons, but the main screen is frozen.

I am using a skin on the phone that I got from XDA devs and I am also running wisbar 3 (which would be GREAT to add into 1.7, just sayin). I don't think that they would have any efect on the mail widget freezing stuff up. Mail still works. I just have to get into it from the programs folder.
The skin could have to do with your mail widget freezing up. I know for the feng shui skin and a few others, they cant load the Messaging tab. I would try unloading the skin to see if that fixes it. It has something to do with how M2D Customizer rewrites the XML and the XML for skins is different or something...now im just making stuff up, but I believe thats it.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

jblade is a n00b
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I set my alarm two days in a row and two days in a row it did not go off. If i test it then it works but when the phone sits overnight it just does not go off. I have double and triple checked. Anyone else having this problem and does anyone know if I go from 1.5 to 1.6 if this will fix the problem
Might this be related to the update function for time when the phone is in s2u2 locked mode / sleep mode?

I still have this problem, even G-alarm can't fix it.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's m2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Do you sleep with your phone on full volume? Or vibrate/silence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkillers View Post
Yes, if you test it immediately say set the alarm for a few minutes later than what the clock currently says it works however if you let it go overnight it doesnt go off. Plus I found that after I set the alarm and it went off during a test that after i turned the alarm off, it actually went off the following morning!! Weird I had it set for 7am turned alarm off and it still rang. I too had a problem restoring my sprite backup. Again I want to say thank you for the great Rom and wanted to know if there is a cab file for the original manilla clock with the hands that I can install in place of the carvalho clock. Your hard work is extremely appreciated
Hey guys,

Been having this issue since my latest flash w/20755 and manila2d as well. I found two possible fixes today but of course have not went back to bed today to test it ...

1. Found a gAlarm oem post by rstoyguy that said it had the alarm bug fix worked in so i d/l it and looked at the .rgu file... it had this reg to solve the issue... you can thank rstoyguy for this one

In fact... just gonna copy/paste the conversation that transpired b/t us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The "bug" was a couple of registry edits. Something to do with a time intervals if I remember right. They are included in the RGU. But yeah, stock or with ppckitchen, I can get my phone to wake up, but the alarm won't sound. Really haven't looked into it, and I haven't played with galarm enough to include it in my rom. It did work though. I had to dig at galarms website to find the "bug" and include it...if I remember right. Forgot my "don't-forget-it" alzheimer pills today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
LOL,

Do you remember if the fix was this reg in the .rgu...?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\Timeouts]
"BattResumingSuspendTimeout"=dword:00000078
"ACResumingSuspendTimeout"=dword:00000078

... and if so, would this reg fix the bug if I'm having it with the stock alarm?

My dword value is set to 5 right now and i'm not using this galarm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
All I can say is try it...And I did. And it worked!!! Thanks for bringing that up. And the decimal value for the above is 120. I'm gonna add that to my rom registry edits. Who needs pills when you have vancer to help ya remember!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Too funny,

Hey just found something else that i feel kinda like a jackass for not thinking of this...

The problem only seems to occur when the damn thing is plugged in overnight which is indicative of the reg edit having to do with suspend resuming, so....

The fix i found said to simply go into the advanced power settings and uncheck the "turn off in xx mins" when on external power. Of course i haven't been back to bed and slept overnight yet today (hehe) to try it out but it sure makes sense that it would work. Who needs the damn thing to suspend anyway when it''s pluged into a charger!! (screen still goes blank anyhow)

Why didn't we think of that!!! hehe

Later

Hopefully this will fix our stock clock issue!!!

Vancer
Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

Anyone here has a image for this latest rom running on their phone?
Or this looks the same as Dette 2D rom since its Diamond Ed as well ?

Last edited by RobNyc; 10-31-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC vogue
Carrier: Bell

g.h. is a n00b

Is there a way to bring back the self serve from Bell in program folder? Self serve allows me to check my monthly fee, monitor my activities of my phones and to see any over charges. Thank you.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

help!!

my phone wont take ##MSL# after upgrading to this rom. is there a way to access this I need to get in in the phone to activate it....thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

i tried a whole bunch of diff. roms yesterday... came back to the good ol' WDM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development