PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

frprado is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Okay question. I have hard reset twice and my camera application keeps on messing up. It works fine for a few days and then I go to the camera and it only comes of 3/4 of what it's supposed to be, or not full screen. Anybody having that problem? I have tried hard resets but it's just not going away?!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

jblade is a n00b

WDM if you are curious, the Opal dialer works on the Vogue. Personally, I like it it a lot better then the default/reskinned one. It lets you talk without having to worry about accidental touching the end key and a much easier saving of contacts.. etc.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblade View Post
WDM if you are curious, the Opal dialer works on the Vogue. Personally, I like it it a lot better then the default/reskinned one. It lets you talk without having to worry about accidental touching the end key and a much easier saving of contacts.. etc.
no...im using the diamond dialer and thats final
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

The diamond dialer is awesome!! Please use the older HTC Album for proper picture orientation. BTW, when I go to my programs wiget my "all programs" softkey only works once. Then if I press it again it doesnt do anything until I soft reset. Any ideas? IS there a reg key that I can check? Thanks!

Last edited by apeas2; 10-26-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
The diamond dialer is awesome!! Please use the older HTC Album for proper picture orientation. BTW, when I go to my programs wiget my "all programs" softkey only works once. Then if I press it again it doesnt do anything until I soft reset. Any ideas? IS there a reg key that I can check? Thanks!
Using Alltel Clean ROM . . . All Programs works just fine for me, no matter how many times I hit it. I've never heard of that.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

hueman84 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by frprado View Post
Okay question. I have hard reset twice and my camera application keeps on messing up. It works fine for a few days and then I go to the camera and it only comes of 3/4 of what it's supposed to be, or not full screen. Anybody having that problem? I have tried hard resets but it's just not going away?!
+1 on this issue.

Seems the best thing to do is to put the phone in landscape mode before switching to the camera. Seems like a pain in the *** to have to do this every time though.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

dodgeboy is becoming a great contributor

I'm very happy with this ROM overall, thanks!

I loaded the Sprint Full ROM. The only significant issue I'm running into is that the automatic sound selector doesn't work anymore. It won't automatically mute my ringer when I'm in an appointment (after choosing automatic from the sound settings menu). Is this due to one of the apps that built into the rom?
Old 10-27-2008, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

Quote:
+1 on this issue.

Seems the best thing to do is to put the phone in landscape mode before switching to the camera. Seems like a pain in the *** to have to do this every time though
Actually, WDM had the older one in 1.5 which is perfect. Whichever mode you shoot in, it dispays the thumbnails correct and the full screenviewer correct. The newer has the wrongorientation for his roms.....Hopefully he changes it in 1.7.....
Old 10-27-2008, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid

snowcraig is just getting started

Is the aGPS hack included with 1.6 or not? If so, do you have to do the registry edits to activate it? It doesn't appear to be included in the verizon release at least.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
no...im using the diamond dialer and thats final
The diamond dialer you use isn't a cdma one? for some reason ## codes don't work..

Ever consider skinning this diamond dialer
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...65&postcount=7
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development