PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
For now.. I am sticking with the DCD Cab's.. I could make carrier specific versions if enough people wanted that vs the DCD Cab's.. Making one generic version is A LOT less work for me
Honestly the DCD Carrier cab method is the best in my opinion. It seems to work much better than carrier specific ROMs. I've had virtually zero issues with this ROM compared to others. Thanks. Can't wait for the next update

Always thank those who have helped you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: vx6900

penorwood is a n00b

I don't know if this has been asked and answered already ... I DID search this thread but didn't see the same question ...

When I go to the inbox I am unable to multi-select emails. I get a lot of junk mail and would like to select more than one at a time to either delete or mark as read.

Any ideas?

BTW ... love the ROM!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

darmok is a n00b

anybody knows how to add a link to voicemail to the Home screen in manila ? maybe below where the flipping clock is? The touch pro has that.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dette, I finally got my battery to display properly. Also was able to get the signal and message icons to display. You seriously need to do these mods. They look sick!

Here is my post about the battery. You might also have to install Taskbar%20Icons%20v2.cab again after you do this mod. I did to make it display all the icons again properly.

I just copied this from the original thread. I followed these directions and everything works as it should. Looks great

For the Bluetooth Icon
1. For cutsom bluetooth icons please see my post here with instructions and attached files http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=514040&postcount=91 also big thanks to Brock1909 for sharing his files located here http://www.mediafire.com/05redrex

For Message Icons
go to TreyBeno's post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=424

For Signal Icon
Download HCTLeener's CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll found here http://www.mediafire.com/?mlmnmoyzwm2

Looks good huh? Sorry if this is hijacking your thread. If you would like I could delete these posts. Just let me know bud
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen09.jpg (13.4 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: vx6900

penorwood is a n00b

Quote:
Dette, I finally got my battery to display properly. Also was able to get the signal and message icons to display. You seriously need to do these mods. They look sick!

Here is my post about the battery. You might also have to install Taskbar%20Icons%20v2.cab again after you do this mod. I did to make it display all the icons again properly.
I can't see your post at smartphonejunkies ... can you possbiy post here or even start a new thread?

Thanks
Old 11-25-2008, 02:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by penorwood View Post
I don't know if this has been asked and answered already ... I DID search this thread but didn't see the same question ...

When I go to the inbox I am unable to multi-select emails. I get a lot of junk mail and would like to select more than one at a time to either delete or mark as read.

Any ideas?

BTW ... love the ROM!
You cannot multi select messages.. something to do with a newer version of outlook with the newer ROM build.. I am not sure why =\ It is just in outlook for some reason you cant multi select
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post

I just copied this from the original thread. I followed these directions and everything works as it should. Looks great

For the Bluetooth Icon
1. For cutsom bluetooth icons please see my post here with instructions and attached files http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=514040&postcount=91 also big thanks to Brock1909 for sharing his files located here http://www.mediafire.com/05redrex

For Message Icons
go to TreyBeno's post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=424

For Signal Icon
Download HCTLeener's CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll found here http://www.mediafire.com/?mlmnmoyzwm2

Looks good huh? Sorry if this is hijacking your thread. If you would like I could delete these posts. Just let me know bud
Ill check them out after work tomorrow

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by penorwood View Post
I can't see your post at smartphonejunkies ... can you possbiy post here or even start a new thread?

Thanks
Are you a member there? You might need to join and join a group to see that thread.

Anyway, what I posted there was:

All I did once I followed the above directions I just installed Greenbatteryfix.cab instead of nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab and FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly.cab. Works perfectly now now my Touch. Again thanks to everyone who made these mods.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Greenbatteryfix.zip (12.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Are you a member there? You might need to join and join a group to see that thread.

Anyway, what I posted there was:

All I did once I followed the above directions I just installed Greenbatteryfix.cab instead of nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab and FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly.cab. Works perfectly now now my Touch. Again thanks to everyone who made these mods.
So i can make my own Icons?
Old 11-25-2008, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
So i can make my own Icons?
I'm pretty sure you could. I was going to look into this myself but just have not gotten that far yet.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you could. I was going to look into this myself but just have not gotten that far yet.
Ok cool... Because I am not a huge fan of those icons.. I would want others made or make them myself
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development