PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: vx6900

penorwood is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
You cannot multi select messages.. something to do with a newer version of outlook with the newer ROM build.. I am not sure why =\ It is just in outlook for some reason you cant multi select
Multi-select work in OMJ's rom ... is there a difference in the version of outlook?

Since I need ArcSoft MMS I can't use the inbox extender to at least mark all as read which would be an ok option ... so is there no other option?
Old 11-25-2008, 05:30 PM
N00b

penorwood is a n00b

another problem I've encountered ... when I get a phone call I have to select "turn on headset" from the menu. Not sure if this is a issue with the radio since i checked by giing to a different rom and had the same problem.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
Yes, I watched the vid over on SPJ earlier. The new rom is looking good. I cant wait to test it out Let me know you need any help I'm here all day as you know lol.
Haha yep I know And thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfr3386 View Post
I like the dialer in 2.4

Glad to hear the new one is coming out soon. I spent last night messing with the registry and comparing it to a phone with the Services tab and nothing I changed caused it to re-appear. If it doesn't appear in 2.5 for me I may have to roll my own rom or something
trust me it will be in v2.4 ... I have tested it.. Its in there Just wait
[QUOTE=penorwood;542103]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post

Thanks, made request to join the Member Software group ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by penorwood View Post
Multi-select work in OMJ's rom ... is there a difference in the version of outlook?

Since I need ArcSoft MMS I can't use the inbox extender to at least mark all as read which would be an ok option ... so is there no other option?
Well OMJ's ROM is with Build 19***(Not sure the exact numbers besides 19 something) and my Build is 20924 (v2.4 is 20931) so thats why
Quote:
another problem I've encountered ... when I get a phone call I have to select "turn on headset" from the menu. Not sure if this is a issue with the radio since i checked by giing to a different rom and had the same problem.
hmmmm whats your radio version?

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:51 PM
N00b

penorwood is a n00b

radio version is 3.42.50 ... this problem just started with a recent rom flash (I think to yours but propogates when I flash to a different rom)
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
radio version is 3.42.50 ... this problem just started with a recent rom flash (I think to yours but propogates when I flash to a different rom)
I dont think you would have a radio problem. you could reflash it
Old 11-25-2008, 09:40 PM
N00b

penorwood is a n00b

reflashing now to see what happens ...
Old 11-25-2008, 09:56 PM
N00b

penorwood is a n00b

I reflashed your rom and there is no difference. If I place a call it connect to the headset correctly, it is only if I receive a call that I have to select "turn on hands-free"
Old 11-25-2008, 09:58 PM
N00b

penorwood is a n00b

An odd thing that I noticed ... I changed the regional settings last time I flashed and this time when I reflashed the regional settings were still what I had changed them to ... does flashing not wipe everything? I wonder if I somehow changed something that is not getting fixed by a reflash.

CORRECTION: The regional settings were changed to what you had set ... first time I booted the customizations did not run. After they ran the regional settings DID change.

EDIT 2: I just did a hard reset after the recent flash and no difference.

Last edited by penorwood; 11-25-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
An odd thing that I noticed ... I changed the regional settings last time I flashed and this time when I reflashed the regional settings were still what I had changed them to ... does flashing not wipe everything? I wonder if I somehow changed something that is not getting fixed by a reflash.

CORRECTION: The regional settings were changed to what you had set ... first time I booted the customizations did not run. After they ran the regional settings DID change.

EDIT 2: I just did a hard reset after the recent flash and no difference.
Sorry maybe I wasnt quite clear.. By what I meant was since YOU thought it might be a radio problem is reflash the 3.42.50 radio. (I personally am not sure how that would effect the problem but since you thought that I think it cant hurt to try if need be)
But so you are saying you ARE using a headset? If so it may be the headset I am not sure
Can you give me a little more details?
Old 11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
N00b

penorwood is a n00b

I just did a reflash of the radio and now reflashing your rom ... we will see in a few minutes if this solves the problem or not.

It is not the headset since I tried using a different bluetooth headset and have the exact same problem.

Either way I'll have a possible answer in a minute ...

EDIT: Part of the reason I thought it might be the radio was I had to do a hard reset after trying to customize the icons from an earlier post. Whatever I did I could not turn on the radio or even press the soft-reset button. I just wonder if this somehow messed things up ...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development