PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Clay330i is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE MULTI CARRIER-10/11/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean

Glad I'm not crazy about the audio manager bug. Is it specific to your build or does this happen on other manilla ROMs? I can't find a work around except to remove all the music from my phone. The programs button isn't such a big deal. I'm going to try a reinstall and see what happens. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 PM
N00b

makaveli is just getting started
Re: UPDATE MULTI CARRIER-10/11/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Hmm that is very weird!!! I am trying to think why that would be happening... Are you using Google Maps to test the GPS? or Live Search or Telenav?

Dette thanks for the quick reply...hope you can help. I've tried locking gps with google, live search, telenav and no luck. It is wired...i have never had this issue before. It would be nice if it worked...hope you can help.

Are any other sprint users having this problem?
Old 10-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH 6900

jljohnson919 is a n00b

im sorry to bother you but does this rom have gps enabled?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Lurker

Clay330i is a n00b

Yes, GPS works. I used it a couple of hours ago on my touch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dell Axim x50V
Carrier: bell

braxton is a n00b

GPS through iGo8 works well for me- on the Telus version of this ROM...
Old 10-14-2008, 11:23 PM
N00b

makaveli is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Hmm that is very weird!!! I am trying to think why that would be happening... Are you using Google Maps to test the GPS? or Live Search or Telenav?
Dette... I finally was able to lock gps. I had to do a second reset...a reset after turning gps location on. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by makaveli; 10-14-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay330i View Post
Glad I'm not crazy about the audio manager bug. Is it specific to your build or does this happen on other manilla ROMs? I can't find a work around except to remove all the music from my phone. The programs button isn't such a big deal. I'm going to try a reinstall and see what happens. Thanks.
I believe its the version of Manilla 2D I am using.. I am trying to update it and squash the bug.. If you want you can install the latest version of Manilla 2D and see if it fixes it

As for everyone else I am glad you got GPS working!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (P3050)
Carrier: Telus

epengr is a n00b

Hello all!

I installed this ROM last night - it's my first custom ROM. Worked great, but there are a few little things I'm missing, maybe someone could help me out?:

The original touchflo had a couple of features I miss:
1)a link that allows you to toggle the back-light brightness
2)an easy way to switch between mode (silent/vibrate/standard/etc) I just found this on the setting pane,

Is there a way to customize the Manilla home screen that I’m missing? I have no use for the Call History link, I’d like more space for appoints.
Can appoints be displayed one per line? (Is this a skin thing?)

IM doesn’t seem to work with MSN – I get a “user does not exist (code: 920)” error.

Someone mentioned that “people keep disappearing” and I now understand what they meant. Contacts added to the people pane vanish on restart, and contacts added to the cube panel over-write the people panel (but not the other way around.) A work around is that the contact on the cube remain on reboot – but that’s just 9 (fine for me, I have no friends)

No transcriber?

No Acrobat?

Thanks!

Last edited by epengr; 10-15-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by epengr View Post
Hello all!

I installed this ROM last night - it's my first custom ROM. Worked great, but there are a few little things I'm missing, maybe someone could help me out?:

The original touchflo had a couple of features I miss:
1)a link that allows you to toggle the back-light brightness
2)an easy way to switch between mode (silent/vibrate/standard/etc) I just found this on the setting pane,

Is there a way to customize the Manilla home screen that I’m missing? I have no use for the Call History link, I’d like more space for appoints.
Can appoints be displayed one per line? (Is this a skin thing?)

IM doesn’t seem to work with MSN – I get a “user does not exist (code: 920)” error.

Someone mentioned that “people keep disappearing” and I now understand what they meant. Contacts added to the people pane vanish on restart, and contacts added to the cube panel over-write the people panel (but not the other way around.) A work around is that the contact on the cube remain on reboot – but that’s just 9 (fine for me, I have no friends)

No transcriber?

No Acrobat?

Thanks!
To customize TouchFlo install Manila 2D Customizer.. It might help
To switch ringer types go to the Settings panel and then Sounds
I really cannot figure out the IM problem.. Ill look into it
The people.. Yes add the first six via the Cube and then the last row add on TouchFlo
Old 10-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Ok everyone.. Im getting a lot closer to releasing an update to my Manilla 2D ROM! Heres where I am unsure.. Should I release an update based on and built with Vetvito's kitchen? Or use the PPC Kitchen?
POST WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development