PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: -UPDATE 10-28-2008- Dette 2D v2.2 Diamond Edition!~ RELEASED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcardiFred
What CAB are you talking about?

K am sorry maybe its not a cab am clueless to the most of the stuff around here thats why i thank you and the others who share the work you do with all of us.
when you load the rom then it asks you from the auto tier if you want to add the minilla theme, opera, wm6, etc etc when i installed the srswow on your 2.1 not sure if on this one yet am installing it now. i could not here any sound at all from my phone such as when you here the booting up ringer would go off no sound messages came in no sound and when a call came in i could see it the slide would work to answer or ignore but when i went to talk no one couold hear me nor can i hear anything either. when i reinstalled the rom leaving out that srswow from the auto installer phone worked fine. am gonna try now with the srswow file with your 2.2 if it doesnt work i will reinstall rom and leave out that cab.
I am very sorry but I dont know what the hell file your talking about! Lol.. I only know of the Increased Screen Sensitivity, Manila Theme, Opera Skin, Opera WWE and WM6 Opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgeineken08
what is the name of that performance program that overclocks the processor and how and where can i obtain it
Its call HTC Performance ... If thats what you are referring to..
Its attached to this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxton
I think I already tried that keyboard cab and it's not the right one. The images on that page look nothing like the one I was referring to. The one I am thinking of was a full qwerty keyboard, and included all numbers and letters with no switching required. It was not a full screen keyboard, it still fit on the bottom of the screen. Hope that helps jog your memory
Anyhow, not a biggie and thanks again Dette for a great ROM!
Thats because the picture shows a different keyboard style.. it comes with 3 styles.. phone pad, suretyp like on the BB Pearl, and the full keyboard
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Performance.zip (55.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!

Last edited by dette; 10-29-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheineken08 View Post
what is the name of that performance program that overclocks the processor and how and where can i obtain it
But from what I here this .cab does not work on qualcomm processors and that's exactly what I have been told by many great chefs even though a few still have it in their ROMs...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue touch
Carrier: sprint

BcardiFred is a n00b

yes i am MrHeineken thganks
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
But from what I here this .cab does not work on qualcomm processors and that's exactly what I have been told by many great chefs even though a few still have it in their ROMs...
Yes it does not work on these processors actually.. But .. I still like using it.. I still see an increase in speed for some reason.. Mainly in the file explorer and opening the windows folder so I keep it in
Old 10-29-2008, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BcardiFred is a n00b

lol well its in ur rom under the auto installer i am using ur rom lol
Old 10-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcardiFred View Post
lol well its in ur rom under the auto installer i am using ur rom lol
what the exact name?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BcardiFred is a n00b

ok installed ur 2.1 with eevrything under your auto installer and phone did not work.
just reinstalled everything but that SrsWow_Hd_eq.cab
and phone is working fine. im just letting you know what i did to get the phone to work since a cpl of other people had same issue as me thanks once again man
Old 10-29-2008, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BcardiFred is a n00b

hye that that black keyboard work with your rom the one with the white letters?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcardiFred View Post
ok installed ur 2.1 with eevrything under your auto installer and phone did not work.
just reinstalled everything but that SrsWow_Hd_eq.cab
and phone is working fine. im just letting you know what i did to get the phone to work since a cpl of other people had same issue as me thanks once again man
Hmm alright .. Well see that doesnt come up under my Tier Auto Installer thats what makes me confused
Old 10-29-2008, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BcardiFred is a n00b

if so and you know the name of that one can u let me know so i can look for it thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development