PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner
Re: -UPDATE 10-28-2008- Dette 2D v2.2 Diamond Edition!~ RELEASED!

Sorry Cj I misinformed you that was a link to something else I realized that when I went back to page one.
Dette thanks for the reply not sure why but I did get alock after about 10 mins of leaving it on had google maps on and gps viewer ..also dont know if youve had this happen when I try to tether useing internet sharing I cant connect till I unplug the phone then plug it back in not a biggy now that I figured it out I think Ill try a ics fix I have and see if that works anyhow let me know if you can figure the youtube thing out also...thanks have a great night

Old 10-29-2008, 02:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Sorry Cj I misinformed you that was a link to something else I realized that when I went back to page one.
Dette thanks for the reply not sure why but I did get alock after about 10 mins of leaving it on had google maps on and gps viewer ..also dont know if youve had this happen when I try to tether useing internet sharing I cant connect till I unplug the phone then plug it back in not a biggy now that I figured it out I think Ill try a ics fix I have and see if that works anyhow let me know if you can figure the youtube thing out also...thanks have a great night
Yes the ICS thing.. If you are connected to activesync you have to unplug first as it will not work while you are "syncing" with activesync

I am still working on youtube.. I am not sure whats going on with it!
Some people have figured out they need to hard reset after flashing the ROM.. Maybe try a hard reset for the GPS.. Just a thought

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK! I officially have a way of getting rid of the SMS Background image! If it bugs you and dont want it.. Or is hard to read your texts with it... Then install the following CAB! - Dette No SMS Background Image.cab

If you want to re install the SMS Background Image then use this CAB! - Dette Diamond SMS Background Image.cab

If you want the OLD SMS Background Image.. That is in the middle instead of in the lower right corner (v2.2) then install this CAB! - Dette Diamond SMS Background Image - Middle.cab

I will update the main post with these as well!

P.S. I MADE THESE CABS BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTED AN EASY WAY OF GETTING RID OF THE SMS BACKGROUND IMAGE!

Last edited by dette; 10-29-2008 at 02:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:16 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dette, I would like to personally thank you for following through on all request that are asked of you no matter what they may be...You are very appreciated around here and I'm sure that everyone is not only thankful that you are so resourceful but thankful that your so helpful...And I did hit the green button, LOL!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Dette, I would like to personally thank you for following through on all request that are asked of you no matter what they may be...You are very appreciated around here and I'm sure that everyone is not only thankful that you are so resourceful but thankful that your so helpful...And I did hit the green button, LOL!!!
Hahaha Thanks man! I appreciate it a lot! I cannot take all the credit!! But thank you!!!!
I like helping people out.. Its very gratifying!
I enjoy cooking ROM's too.. Its a very fun hobby..

Again thank you.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Good ol Sprint has 4G now

mrheineken08 is becoming a great contributor

This ROM is *****IN!!! I pickd up this fone for $50 Brand Spankin new 5 days ago and fifteen minutes later I was at a wifi hotspot downloading roms for it. Nice work! How do I enable Transparent backgrounds on the volume controls and stuff like that?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheineken08 View Post
This ROM is *****IN!!! I pickd up this fone for $50 Brand Spankin new 5 days ago and fifteen minutes later I was at a wifi hotspot downloading roms for it. Nice work! How do I enable Transparent backgrounds on the volume controls and stuff like that?
I do not believe you can make them transparent... Can you? Lol am I missing something??
You could use S2U2's volume control.. It is transparent...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1217474535
Download that and put it into your start menu>programs and then set it to the hard button..
Old 10-29-2008, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Good ol Sprint has 4G now

mrheineken08 is becoming a great contributor

I downloaded the file and launched once in my startmenu and all it did was pop up the transparent volume screen and I have two buttons to choose from one of them works for the camera and the other one is not the volume control.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: unTOUCHable
Carrier: vzw

willmatic08 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
I am running 2.2 and my GPS locks within 15 seconds.. I am not sure why his wouldnt be..

I forgot to post the download link.. I am sorry.. Its late and I am tired :P I will post it now
my gps is also locking under 10 sec love this rom man everything is working smoothly
Old 10-29-2008, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

troubledrican is a n00b

has anybody else had an issue where when i make a call and hang up or miss a call the audio manager starts playing music outta nowhere very weird anybody else
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development