View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 02:00 AM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: -UPDATE 10-28-2008- Dette 2D v2.2 Diamond Edition!~ RELEASED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Sorry Cj I misinformed you that was a link to something else I realized that when I went back to page one.
Dette thanks for the reply not sure why but I did get alock after about 10 mins of leaving it on had google maps on and gps viewer ..also dont know if youve had this happen when I try to tether useing internet sharing I cant connect till I unplug the phone then plug it back in not a biggy now that I figured it out I think Ill try a ics fix I have and see if that works anyhow let me know if you can figure the youtube thing out also...thanks have a great night
Yes the ICS thing.. If you are connected to activesync you have to unplug first as it will not work while you are "syncing" with activesync

I am still working on youtube.. I am not sure whats going on with it!
Some people have figured out they need to hard reset after flashing the ROM.. Maybe try a hard reset for the GPS.. Just a thought

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.