PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: axim, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

j10376 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 20270 GPS kitchen

Couple issues with the dialer screen having garbled txt can't read anything on dialer screen all I did to cause this was click the send button. Also has there been any resolve with the sprint tv issue.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
Couple issues with the dialer screen having garbled txt can't read anything on dialer screen all I did to cause this was click the send button. Also has there been any resolve with the sprint tv issue.
I am watching Sprint TV right now. Not sue what the issue is. Perhaps you should explain.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 07-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
I am watching Sprint TV right now. Not sue what the issue is. Perhaps you should explain.
agreed, mine works fine as well.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Kreigz is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Kreigz

I think you're ok, then. 911 should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAAck View Post
I gotta be honest, I'm not sure what you're saying. I have the sprint vogue, so it's CDMA. I can get the data to be turned 'off'
Yet I'm still confused by your reply.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

the_jaguar is a n00b

This kitchen is perfect. It is fast!
However, I have a kinda unique problem. I use Goodlink for my corp email, etc. The minute I install Goodlink, my phone pretty much becomes useless. None of the apps launch anymore, and I cant even access many of the system settings!
I know that there are very few people who use this s/w, and I would love to avoid it, but I have to use it for my corp email, calendar, etc.
colonel (or anybody else), I would really appreciate your help/input into this...
Old 07-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jaguar View Post
This kitchen is perfect. It is fast!
However, I have a kinda unique problem. I use Goodlink for my corp email, etc. The minute I install Goodlink, my phone pretty much becomes useless. None of the apps launch anymore, and I cant even access many of the system settings!
I know that there are very few people who use this s/w, and I would love to avoid it, but I have to use it for my corp email, calendar, etc.
colonel (or anybody else), I would really appreciate your help/input into this...
I have heard of issues with Goodlink in the past. Unfortunately, I cannot test anything since I do not have an account.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Lurker

the_jaguar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
I have heard of issues with Goodlink in the past. Unfortunately, I cannot test anything since I do not have an account.
bummer... the old roms used to work with Goodlink. The last rom that worked for me was ghetto's v715 rom. Other than for the build, do you think there is anything else that has changed, which is causing this problem?
Old 07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jaguar View Post
bummer... the old roms used to work with Goodlink. The last rom that worked for me was ghetto's v715 rom. Other than for the build, do you think there is anything else that has changed, which is causing this problem?
There is a one-line FAQ / Support item, buried on their web site.

Quote:
GMM Client version 5.0.3 does not support WM version 6.1.

Installing version 5.0.3 on WM 6.1 disables all other applications on those devices. Users will not be able to launch any applications other than GMM
Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 07-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Lurker

the_jaguar is a n00b

wow! nice catch.. I did not see that disclaimer on their website. Guess, I will be calling our IT folks to figure out a solution for this.
Thanks much for the info...
Old 07-25-2008, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mwheeler1982 is keeping up the good workmwheeler1982 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
i know you guys are really busy, but can you please help me... i posted this last week and colonel said to wait until gguru got back from vacation and i tried getting to the chat room on ppckitchen.org but every time i hit the "chat" button it boots me out of IE completely. so here goes one more time...

got an issue... i keep getting a error message when i get to the "running G-reloc"... cannot open file C:\documents and settings\sean kehoe\application data\hiq inc\ppc-buildos\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\.rom\s000.

what does this mean? is it something i'm doing wrong? i'm just trying to create a bare bones rom in both the"20226","19588" and now "20270" kitchens. i get this error in all kitchens. i even stripped it down even further to the bare essential and i still get the message. any help would be appreciated.
Sorry for getting into this thread so late, I haven't looked on this site in a day or so. I've run into this issue before though.. I think it's because the path is too long and G-reloc is barfing on it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development