PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I need one fix....how to turn on and off GPS?
Bump.....idk how to do it, I know that symbol on te phone screen symbolizes it
Old 06-26-2008, 08:40 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cansofspam View Post
IIRC that is the regedit I was referring to... I don't remember where it came from (still too tired from the move to look ) but I'm pretty sure it was him... still since this is supposed to be what will ship.. it seems a pretty big issue
I think they did that so that NON PAM subscribers wouldnt be able to tether the way we have been.....thanks to regedits we will be tethering away!!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:45 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Bump.....idk how to do it, I know that symbol on te phone screen symbolizes it
Thats the location setting. Just set it to off. Go to Start>Setting>Phone>Click "Services" tab>highlight "Location Setting"> click on Get Settings>Then select On or Off.

When in the Dialer, the GPS icon will have a line goiing through it when it is off, and the line goes away when its on.

Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

i installed that prl over here and i still get reduced web internet speeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rfryar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
hard-reset ... it seems to have cleared up a number of problems for at least two and perhaps three users in the past couple of hours.
Still no go getting GPS working. I have hard reset and GPS still does not show up in either telenav or google maps. I also occasionally get a device.exe crash that pops up the microsoft statistics page.

So can anyone tell me what steps they went through to get GPS working? Beyond installing the new ppu, what if anything was needed?

Thanks,

Rick
Old 06-26-2008, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

neverempathey is just getting started

how do i update to the previous prl? ever since upgrading to this rom my speeds have went from 1300k to 400-500k can someone please help out or let me know if you are having the same issues.. thanks
Old 06-26-2008, 09:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dfine1966 is just getting started

Does anyone know when it really will be released by Sprint and HTC? I remember that is was a few days after the Mogul was leaked that it was released by Sprint and HTC. When if comes to this type of update, I usually wait for the official release. If this is the real shipped release, then it should only be no more than another week by the latest.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

dannyppc6700 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to dannyppc6700 Send a message via Yahoo to dannyppc6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griswalds View Post
I haven't seen this question asked so here goes, maybe it's just me, well, me and a friend...

Our touch's don't automatically have the "location" enabled even though in the settings it is clearly marked "on". I have to turn it off and then close everything then open the settings back on and turn it on then it will show the icon while in dialer mode that it is on.

Anyone else having this problem? I have done a hard reset and yes other things were fixed but this is the ONLY problem I am having since the new install.

Please help....

THANKS

BINGO 2x!!! HELL YES. GPS from NOTHING OUTSIDE IN A FIELD...
to 5 satalities INDOORS! THANKS FOR POSTING!
I didn't know what that icon was either.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
Does anyone know when it really will be released by Sprint and HTC? I remember that is was a few days after the Mogul was leaked that it was released by Sprint and HTC. When if comes to this type of update, I usually wait for the official release. If this is the real shipped release, then it should only be no more than another week by the latest.
i would say this monday june 30 2008
Old 06-26-2008, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Thats the location setting. Just set it to off. Go to Start>Setting>Phone>Click "Services" tab>highlight "Location Setting"> click on Get Settings>Then select On or Off.

When in the Dialer, the GPS icon will have a line goiing through it when it is off, and the line goes away when its on.

Hope that helps.
TYVM!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development