PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Does this come with opera? It is mentioned on XDA that it does but I can't find it.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmag7577 View Post
so i did the registry key edit to change pam to sprintpcs and now i am peaking at 400k up and 200k down. am i the only one experiencing this? before as pam i reached 1600k down and 550 k up
Have you changed locations? You'll see different speeds in different areas, on different towers, with different load levels.

How long ago was your previous test? Even if you haven't moved, it is entirely possible that you are simply experiencing normal fluctuations as load changes throughout the day.

Do you have PAM on your account? If so, then there wasn't much of a need to even do the reg edit. Unless you're trying to get around that supposed 5GB limit on PAM and data cards.

Just remember that this is not a wired connection. Fluctuation is normal and expected.

Last edited by bedoig; 06-25-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

You do not need to unlock with CokeMan's 2.31 I just Flashed the ROM with 0.41 on mine and it works GREAT!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

so everyone elses flashvideo bundle works fine after this?
Old 06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

i did the reg edit to Sprint PCS and im tethering and average amount of 200mbps more than the stock rom.i didnt test the speeds without the regedit

Old 06-25-2008, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH

atoy74 is a n00b

Comes with Opera 8.6. I installed the 9.5 cab thats been floating around here and it upgrades.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoy74 View Post
Comes with Opera 8.6. I installed the 9.5 cab thats been floating around here and it upgrades.
I can't find opera, I had to go in and start cab for telenav. The cab must be on here somewhere. I also can't get GPS working.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: currently test driving htc hd2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kenmag7577 is becoming a great contributor

no i am in my apartment. i do not have pam on my account as i can not have it as an advantage account. when using the leaked rom i had consistent speeds at 1500 down and 400 up. after upgrading i got 1600 down and 550 up. i have been in the same place the whole time. now with that reg key change my speeds are horrible. fluctuations like this i have never gotten
Old 06-25-2008, 05:59 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
If you want to force roaming, try this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...26&postcount=2
why would i want to force roaming?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

maxpayne is a n00b

ok so i followed "DCD" advice about the IOTA thingy and now when i tether my phone with my computer, it won't work. Can someone enlighten me with knowledge to fix this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development