PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

vetvito, i've been waitin for u to put out a vogue rom for months!

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 05-26-2008, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dlgipson is a n00b

this may sound stupid but I'm new to this, (this is my first PC phone) can you install this on a stock mogul or are there extra steps you have to do?
Old 05-26-2008, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgipson View Post
this may sound stupid but I'm new to this, (this is my first PC phone) can you install this on a stock mogul or are there extra steps you have to do?
Your in the Vogue forum buddy, you need to head over to the Mogul forum, dont download this file onto your Mogul..

Here are the Mogul instructions

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=18836

You need Olipro 2.40
And radio 3.35 and up
Flash the Radio before the rom

If your not sure what I'm talking about here. I highly suggest you go to the Mogul forum by going to the forum home page and clicking on the yellow Sprint Mogul phone right at the top center. This will get you into the Mogul forums and read the stickys on flashing your phone. Before you do something wrong and render your new phone useless.

Post questions in the Mogul Forum

Last edited by Limegrntaln; 05-26-2008 at 02:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

hey Vet i was just gona hit the thanx button but i had to give a real thanx man because your rom was all my touch was missing so now im not to mad i traded my mogul. so thanx again man and i cant wait for you future updates. Because your roms kick axx
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:52 AM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

================================================== ============================================
ATTN; Rom Cookers, Loaders, OEM RiPPERS and even Thieves All I ask is that you give Credit, GIVE CREDIT and leave a thanks.
================================================== ============================================

Hey Vetvito. I've tried your rom and I really like it. Is there anyway you can make a base vista version that include nothing but your icons and the cube and everything else default. I'd be willing to add things myself but I'm having trouble breaking down your .nbh into a kitchen. I could use your help if you're willing. I'm not a total noob to cooking but I'm not up there with you yet. I'll gladly give credit to whom it's due.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:35 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by polargoat View Post
you say anybody can bloat a rom which is true anybody can. the real question is can you bloat a rom and make it run as if it were not bloated. no errors/bugs. thats the challenge.
You base off of dcd's base who has been scrutinized for not knowing wth hes doing. ive never ran dcd's or yours but your statements seem to dicredit others work.
dont do that. bloated rom cookers work as hard if not harder than you and your oemish roms that were used from a kitchen that anybody else here could use. kkthx
man do ya research and read the first post his work is his work and I agree anyone can add oems to a rom now its just as easy as pushing play ...... I do not know where this is coming from since the rom was just posted yesterday? or what the attack was here but I can say this rom was not built with a kitchen that anybody can use .... so chill out man try it you might like it .........
Old 05-26-2008, 04:39 AM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'll have to agree with JD. Vetvito isn't using a kitchen that anyone can use because I tried to break down the .nbh file and was unable to yet.... Keep up the good work vetvito.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: digi

jim2sad is a n00b

hey guy ..izzit this romsuitable for dopod 818pro ?? thanks alot .
Old 05-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work

Where can I get info on what this ladymail is thats included in your rom?
Old 05-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

To use your messaging background pack, do I have to be running your ROM? Or will it work with most custom ROMS? TIA
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development