PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

^ Huh, they both work.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:24 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

well to remove the large start menu, just go into the touchflo settings as its in there now instead of having its own place anymore.

and if your talking about that large thing that takes up half the screen when you click on the top of the screen it did work in a sence for me, but not correctly. when i got a new message or something i would click on the top of the screen, then the big thing would pop up and i would click on the little mail icon again and it would take me into the comm manager. of course it would do that no matter what i clicked so that was just an example.

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 06-05-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

now that you know where to get direct draw can we be looking forward to it in future builds.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

^ Hopefully,

System Status works only for sytem status, don't know why.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
well to remove the large start menu, just go into the touchflo settings as its in there now instead of having its own place anymore.

and if your talking about that large thing that takes up half the screen when you click on the top of the screen it did work in a sence for me, but not correctly. when i got a new message or something i would click on the top of the screen, then the big thing would pop up and i would click on the little mail icon again and it would take me into the comm manager. of course it would do that no matter what i clicked so that was just an example.

I meant system status... and volume control stuff.. isn't system status called large title bar program... anyway... it works but doesn't work correctly example above... Is there a way to remove it? quote above is example the problem i am having..

Plus do you know how to make dcinbar work with your rom? i really need it to work with my ultimate launch theme....
Old 06-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

^ Remove system status in Touchflo settings. Large title bar is just the name of the .dll.

The bottom bar is probably being over ride by the provxml or it just isn't working with the new sys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

how do u change the page pool when it's like this- in .exe?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D

Last edited by No1ustad; 06-05-2008 at 04:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Thanks for the fast reply, so is there anyway to remove the bottom bar with your new rom.... my ultimate launcher looks messed up without dcinbar working correctly...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
how do u change the page pool when it's like this- in .exe?
Extract it with winrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Thanks for the fast reply, so is there anyway to remove the bottom bar with your new rom.... my ultimate launcher looks messed up without dcinbar working correctly...
Currently don't know?

Damn, just realized wce_rex.dll is in the OEMXIPKernal. This will take a while.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Hey... i just figure out to fix my problem.. i used vjtoggle and did some registry editing and it worked.. dam.. nevermind it didn't work.. what's wce_rex.dll is it critical? i don't want to flash no more.. tired of flashing..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development