PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 05:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Does anyone have an OEM for this?

I already have the white version(below) installed and would like to replace all the images with the one shown above.

that keyboard didnt come with the rom rite? isnt that the new one from the diamond?
Spunks3's Icons for Polen's Vista Cube 2.0 Packs, Small Pack
S2U2 Transparent-like Clock here
Old 05-10-2008, 05:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
that keyboard didnt come with the rom rite? isnt that the new one from the diamond?
Yes it is the new one from the Diamond but I believe it did come with the new Sprint ROM also. It is just dark grey instead of white(I may be wrong in this one...). I am looking for an OEM for the one that is included in the new ROM.

Last edited by DHarvey; 05-10-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: Sprint

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Yes it is the new one from the Diamond but I believe it did come with the new Sprint ROM also. It is just dark grey instead of white(I may be wrong in this one...). I am looking for an OEM for the one that is included in the new ROM.
The black version of the Diamond full qwerty is in the kitchen. I didn't look for it in the Sprint leaked rom.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

my contact button dont work either, not big deal i use dcinobar anyway to get rid of the bottom bar, and mobile shell takes care of the contact button problem.

how about the battery hacks though? would not let me select them as an option...anyone have a cab to these? or a link to them?
Old 05-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3

is that white skined 2 letter per button in the kitchen?
Old 05-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

I'm making my first rom using the kitchen. Can someone advise which is the best looking dialer from the kitchen? I don't want a regular looking one. I want a nice blue or different color dialer. Thanks
Old 05-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
I'm making my first rom using the kitchen. Can someone advise which is the best looking dialer from the kitchen? I don't want a regular looking one. I want a nice blue or different color dialer. Thanks
i love the bliss dialer. it looks awesome!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

nobrakes is just getting started

Youtube player is not working on my leaked rom. It searches fine but when i hit play, it closes the app. Anyone else?
Old 05-10-2008, 09:28 AM
kbl
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

kbl is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidez View Post
That did the trick, thanks!!
So that's what it is.... my problem is that I can't install Touchpal (via cab) after the fact... it always fails. Any tips?
Old 05-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Sorry for all the questions but I'm almost done with the kitchen and cant decide which mms app to choose. Which is better? The arcsoft one or the nueMMS by no2chem?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development