PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/17/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
Keep Track RC1 OEM, not tested as I'm at work but let me know and I'll double check it when I get home.

Saved as PDF to allow uploading, please remove the .PDF to allow extraction

EDITED -- lnk file was wrong... fixed and re-uped... but you can create a link yourself to make it quicker... \Windows\KeepTrack.exe
following is the text in buildOS I get when it errors out:

Failed to parse value name HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Apps\KeepTrack!!!
InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\34286de0-6d7c-11dd-ad8b-0800200c9a66.rgu" within a few lines of line 8.
ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\34286de0-6d7c-11dd-ad8b-0800200c9a66.rgu"
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

hope that helps.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:16 AM
N00b

SiRPower is a n00b

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I install Skyfire Beta it will not work for me unless I register it. I am located in Canada (so not zip code).
Old 08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRPower View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I install Skyfire Beta it will not work for me unless I register it. I am located in Canada (so not zip code).
correct; when you first fire it up, it will ask for the log in information, so if you're not registered, it won't work.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I thought that sounded familiar... Try this one, been up for a while but not tested. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it...

OEM_phoneAlarm_Pro_arm.............................Phone Alarm Pro
Not sure how I missed that. I'll can test this one out, however I was wondering if there was any possible way to get the newer version oem'ed. It is a year newer with a lot of feature improvements and was hoping to avoid upgrading after each install as that would negate the convienence of cooking it in. Anything you can do I would appreciate! Thanks.

Hopefully by the time they release their next update I'll have figure out how to do it by myself, but since I am just starting to learn the process so far I suck.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:53 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

If all goes well I'll get off early today and I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I will be able to get caught up on the other requests as well...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
following is the text in buildOS I get when it errors out:

Failed to parse value name HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Apps\KeepTrack!!!
InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\34286de0-6d7c-11dd-ad8b-0800200c9a66.rgu" within a few lines of line 8.
ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\34286de0-6d7c-11dd-ad8b-0800200c9a66.rgu"
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

hope that helps.
indeed thanks. It's wierd, the file is correct, but gave me same error. Must be a unicode/unix/dos text type issue or something....

I pasted the exact same info into an existing RGU and it's fine now. Will fix the copy I have here and repost. Actually had the same issue with 2 or 3 other oems so this was more helpful than expected.

That being said, can you elaborate on the "activesync" issue you spoke of... the keeptrack seems to work fine at this point, but I dunno what the AS was about... I installed the cAB version and havnt noticed anything different.

Fixed OEM attached, again... remove the .pdf ( I'll get winzip on here soon.. )
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KeepTrack.rar.pdf (196.0 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by EtrnlWolf; 08-19-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Adding attachment
Old 08-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
indeed thanks. It's wierd, the file is correct, but gave me same error. Must be a unicode/unix/dos text type issue or something....

I pasted the exact same info into an existing RGU and it's fine now. Will fix the copy I have here and repost. Actually had the same issue with 2 or 3 other oems so this was more helpful than expected.

That being said, can you elaborate on the "activesync" issue you spoke of... the keeptrack seems to work fine at this point, but I dunno what the AS was about... I installed the cAB version and havnt noticed anything different.
when I had tried creating the oems myself for KeepTrack and Wallet, they worked fine except AS didn't recognize them as being installed on the device and thus I wasn't able to checkmark them to sync with the destop versions of those programs. When I used the nuetools installer for KeepTrack this morning, there didn't appear to be that issue with AS, so that's good. I didn't want to screw up my data file though, so I didn't actually let it sync.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:

Fixed OEM attached, again... remove the .pdf ( I'll get winzip on here soon.. )
still didn't work for me in buildOS; got an error message that it couldn't find a certain file (I wasn't able to get the exact message and it's not in the log.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Seven Push Email App OEM

If anybody would like a working Seven Push Email OEM, you can get it from the PPCKitchen OEM thread in my sig. I tried the one in the first post here to no avail. The one in the kitchen OEM thread is built to run in \Windows also, therefore not taking twice the space the OEM would take if installed to Program Files or anywhere else. It has been tested on Titan so far, waiting for results from other devices as I write this.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

the volume control does not work in the S2U2. shows the scren when you use the volume, but nothing is there but /silente
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development