PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/13/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I'll give it a shot. And I'll take another look at resco keyboard too. My help asked off this weekend about a month ago, I forgot to annotate it and somehow they all got off...Now I'm working by myself this weekend so I'm stretched a little thin...
I flashed with the older version of Resco Keyboard; I had the same issue as with the new version - comes up as an optional keyboard, but no skin shows and resco keyboard options doesn't open. I'm going to now flash without it and see if it works if I use the nuetools installer. I'll report my results; maybe it's a conflict with the ppcgeeks kitchen?
Old 08-16-2008, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

hey, can you make a OEM of this jbed? thanks I tried but failed lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip Esmertec Jbed 20080328.31.zip (1.18 MB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
So, what's new in this version? Wanna test this out?
Just an update - tried installing resco keyboard oem using nuetools installer; said it was successfully installed but it doesn't show up as an optional keyboard, so that worked even less than with ppcgeeks kitchen.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:21 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Just an update - tried installing resco keyboard oem using nuetools installer; said it was successfully installed but it doesn't show up as an optional keyboard, so that worked even less than with ppcgeeks kitchen.
I did manage to flash the keyboard and works now. I was trying to get the settings from v5.01...Oops...

Here is Resco Keyboard 5.10

and as a bonus, the 16 QVGA Skins (untested) off their website!

OEM_RKeyboard_v5_10_p_ARM.............Resco Keyboard Pro v5.1

OEM_rescokeyboard_Skins_16ea...........Resco Keyboard QVGA Skins (16 different ones!)

The Keyboard and skins are coded so that if you don't select one, the default skin is loaded. If you select a skin, buildos will process them after the keyboard and install that as the default skin. You can select mulitiple skins, and the last skin will be selected as default. And Resco Keyboard is set as the defauilt SIP for your device in the OEM...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-17-2008 at 10:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
I did manage to flash the keyboard and works now. I was trying to get the settings from v5.01...Oops...

OEM_rescokeyboard_Skins_16ea...........Resco Keyboard QVGA Skins (16 different ones!)

The Keyboard and skins are coded so that if you don't select one, the default skin is loaded. If you select a skin, buildos will process them after the keyboard and install that as the default skin. You can select mulitiple skins, and the last skin will be selected as default. And Resco Keyboard is set as the defauilt SIP for your device in the OEM...
testing shortly, and much appreciated, once again!!
Old 08-17-2008, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor
Please Make These

Some CABs that I have not seen as OEMs
Attached Files
File Type: zip SpbMobileShell2.zip (3.93 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SetVolume0[1].4b3.zip (153.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SiriusWM5.zip (25.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip StopWatch.zip (36.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-17-2008, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor

Please Make these also.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FTouchSL_2.5.zip (200.5 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip PocketSportsCenter_1_8.zip (163.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by oneders65; 08-17-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:

very very nice!! one question. there was one other skin that I'd like to add; is there a way I can do that using the oemizer? What else would I need to change besides renaming the .png files? I'm attaching the cab for the other skin (in case changing file names, etc. isn't really doable for me to make a working oem).
Attached Files
File Type: zip EnergySkin.zip (101.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:42 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
very very nice!! one question. there was one other skin that I'd like to add; is there a way I can do that using the oemizer? What else would I need to change besides renaming the .png files? I'm attaching the cab for the other skin (in case changing file names, etc. isn't really doable for me to make a working oem).
What I did was take the Keyboard OEM and copied the RGUID to make the skins. If you notice the keyboard GUID ends in "0000" The keyboard skins are all named "0001" thru "00016" in hexadecimal. I kept the nameing also in the png files as you can see the 01h - 16h. Then in the RGU the skin key is equal to the install directory name. I'm at work now, but by examining the skins you might be able to finger out my methods.

And don't forget to change the GUID in the DSM and RGU filename and inside the options.xml file, don't want buildos getting all mad... Good luck! I'll get off at 8pm, I also want to make the skin files "unchecked" in buildos, so I'll upload another version and include your skin# 17h later tonight...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-17-2008 at 11:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
What I did was take the Keyboard OEM and copied the RGUID to make the skins. If you notice the keyboard GUID ends in "0000" The keyboard skins are all named "0001" thru "00016" in hexadecimal. I kept the nameing also in the png files as you can see the 01h - 16h. Then in the RGU the skin key is equal to the install directory name. I'm at work now, but by examining the skins you might be able to finger out my methods.

And don't forget to change the GUID in the DSM and RGU filename and inside the options.xml file, don't want buildos getting all mad... Good luck! I'll get off at 8pm, I also want to make the skin files "unchecked" in buildos, so I'll upload another version and include your skin# 17h later tonight...
I've changed everything (I think) except for the DMS file; what program do I need for that?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development