PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 09:42 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Messing around with some MegaPacks, Serveral OEM's that are converged into one. These will be in post #2. I wanted to clean up my OEM directory in my kitchen, and wanted to share! Here are the first 2...

OEM_Game_Mega_Packv1 ..........................Mega Game Pack.
Includes the following 14 Games:
--- DopeWars ,PacMan & Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Freecell, Hearts, Kevtris, PocketSudoku, InterContinentalBallisticMissle,
--- PocketSand, Rubik cube, Chess, Crosswords, Tripzee...done.

OEM_GPS_MegaPack_v1.0 ..........................Mega GPS Pack v1.0
Includes the following 6 GPS Programs:
--- GpsToday 0.9.8.1 w/geotagger
--- GpsViewer_PPC300_2577
--- Virtual Earth Mobile v1.68
--- GoogleMaps v2.1.0.10
--- VisualGPSceInstall v1.2.106
--- Sprint TeleNav v2.0.12 (sprint-navigation-htc-touchmr-2_0_12)

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-05-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff

Does the Sprint Telenav require a login?
Old 07-05-2008, 11:57 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
Does the Sprint Telenav require a login?
Yep. It asks for a firstname, lastname, and an e-mail. I use sdf, sdf, sdf@mail.com. I think you get a 3 day trial, I'm not sure on that. I use it about once a month to show it off and by then I've flashed 50 times or so...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-05-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

i keep getting an error with the OEMS. an RGU error.
i hope im doing it right, just search for a file in the OEMizer and place the file in it..
when i build i get the error and none of the OEM stuff works.
internal error- extraneous RGU detected
then it says missed rgu

Last edited by Brock1909; 07-05-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:27 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i keep getting an error with the OEMS. an RGU error.
i hope im doing it right, just search for a file in the OEMizer and place the file in it..
when i build i get the error and none of the OEM stuff works.
internal error- extraneous RGU detected
then it says missed rgu
I assume that you are using the PPCKitchen.org's kitchen. Right? Which rom are you using? And which particular OEM are you using. I read in one post my OEM's do not work with the ppckitchen, but I don't use it. If you can upload your selections.txt file I can take a look at it. And either post a fix or go through and fix all those oem's. They work fine for me...

...or are you trying to build your own OEM using OEMizer?

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-05-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I assume that you are using the PPCKitchen.org's kitchen. Right? Which rom are you using? And which particular OEM are you using. I read in one post my OEM's do not work with the ppckitchen, but I don't use it. If you can upload your selections.txt file I can take a look at it. And either post a fix or go through and fix all those oem's. They work fine for me...

...or are you trying to build your own OEM using OEMizer?
i am trying to use BuildOS with the vogue 19588 kitchen. i do not know how to build one otherwise.
i am using the Touchpal 3.5, GPS pack,Wisebar,S2U2 1.05, S2V, nester.

yeah i am trying to use the OEMizer, and not even sure if i am using it right, haha
Old 07-06-2008, 12:48 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i am trying to use BuildOS with the vogue 19588 kitchen. i do not know how to build one otherwise.
i am using the Touchpal 3.5, GPS pack,Wisebar,S2U2 1.05, S2V, nester.

yeah i am trying to use the OEMizer, and not even sure if i am using it right, haha
There are a couple things that may be happening...

For these OEM's you just unzip them, then copy the directory and files in the directory to your USER_OEM folder in your kitchen.
There is no need to use the OEMizer on these. These are already made into OEM's.

I'm not sure, but to use that kitchen the OEM's may need a security entry in the RGU. I haven't verified this. I plan to fire up the ppckitchen.org's kitchen tomorrow and test all those OEM's.

Are you getting any specific error messages? More details!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Hey do you think you could do another OEM for me?

I need the Assisted GPS Hack. I tried twice and couldn't get this one to cook either... This is the error message:

Code:
InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\ffffffff-f06e-4efb-8c0b-8d9cd77fc7bc.rgu" within a few lines of line 49.
ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\ffffffff-f06e-4efb-8c0b-8d9cd77fc7bc.rgu"
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives
I know it has to be possible to create an OEM and cook it into ROM since you can install it just via cab file no problem or edit the registry no problem.

Here is the cab file:

EDIT:: Nevermind. Somehow I got it to take. It's working great now. Thanks anyway though.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Assisted GPS Hack.cab.zip (939 Bytes, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-06-2008 at 07:35 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:21 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Hey do you think you could do another OEM for me?

I need the Assisted GPS Hack. I tried twice and couldn't get this one to cook either... This is the error message:

I know it has to be possible to create an OEM and cook it into ROM since you can install it just via cab file no problem or edit the registry no problem.

Here is the cab file:

EDIT:: Nevermind. Somehow I got it to take. It's working great now. Thanks anyway though.
Here it is for others to have as well...
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_Assisted_GPS_Hack.zip (1.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-06-2008, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Here it is for others to have as well...
Great idea. Hopefully yours works right on the first try. Mine took 6 times hitting the play button(making minor changes to the rgu every time) for the program to finally allow me to cook it in.

Then again, you've been at this a lot longer than me lol.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development