PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 4/18/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
ok sorry. Found the issue, my script failed because it's more than 2 levels deep. Will need to re-work my OEMer script to recurse further into subfolder, this is the first program i've tried with more than 2 levels. Won't have the time to re-do the script in order to get this oem'd for you, if you wanna hand edit the initflashfiles.txt just look for anything that is 3 folders below progrma files, ie - imagecss folder etc. If you update the paths for those specifically at least it'll save you hand prefixing the entire thing.

Doing this all from my phone as i have no desktop ATM.
Ok,I can do typo for initflash.txt....How about Ervius OEMizer?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Ok,I can do typo for initflash.txt....How about Ervius OEMizer?
I have his package creator, but it doesnt have options to prefix anymore. is OEMizer his as well? havnt used that in a long time.

For this OEM I used a mortscript I made to create OEMs from the phone itself, but as you can see it needs some polishing up still, not sure how to recursivly loop in mortscript... the 2 level recursion it does now is manually coded, but i don't wanna have to re-code it 6 times... should be able to use "foreach" in some way but i'm far from a developer so the code eludes me...

If you want I can post the package creator version if it doesn't HAVE to be prefixed.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
I have his package creator, but it doesnt have options to prefix anymore. is OEMizer his as well? havnt used that in a long time.

For this OEM I used a mortscript I made to create OEMs from the phone itself, but as you can see it needs some polishing up still, not sure how to recursivly loop in mortscript... the 2 level recursion it does now is manually coded, but i don't wanna have to re-code it 6 times... should be able to use "foreach" in some way but i'm far from a developer so the code eludes me...

If you want I can post the package creator version if it doesn't HAVE to be prefixed.
long time no see, nice to see you back
Old 06-19-2009, 01:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Vin....idk dude, i cant get 9.7 to work at all on any of my roms, 051 or 812....
Old 06-19-2009, 01:51 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Vin....idk dude, i cant get 9.7 to work at all on any of my roms, 051 or 812....
Me too lol.It works on ppck wm6.5 21501 build (official buildos update).I have no idea whats wrong with 21806 and 21812,but its not ddi.dll or d3dm.dll for sure...
Old 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Prophet
Carrier: Im3

varanusvincent is a n00b
Talking Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 4/18/09

Can Someone make OEM from this one. This is a cab for SPB Mobile Shell 3.01. I've tried to create OEM for it.But It doesn't give me an working OEM,If I cook it into my ROM.

maybe something wrong in initflashfiles.txt

Could Someone help me?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 0.CAB (7.03 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

any idea where in the reco file explorer oem can i put my key in so i dont have to register it manually?

Old 07-20-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Shivraj is a n00b
Talking Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 4/18/09

wow..
Old 07-21-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: JuliusHoarkJD
Carrier: Crackit

UndeadSquirrel is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Yahoo to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Skype™ to UndeadSquirrel

Is it just me or is it really hard to find up-to-date OEMs? I've browsed the PPCGeeks FTP before but there's tons of folders to look through.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:19 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSquirrel View Post
Is it just me or is it really hard to find up-to-date OEMs? I've browsed the PPCGeeks FTP before but there's tons of folders to look through.
Most everyone has moved to a VGA device, most will work for both. But the ones that people request I need a QVGA device for...which I no longer have. So your in charge now!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development