PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/16/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Most are straight forward, but some you need to pretty much reverse engineer it. Like Pocket Informant, and some others a with setupdll.dll inside.
ok, after download to pc completes, go into downloads history, right click on download, open containing folder, but...then do what with the setup.dll???
Old 12-16-2008, 03:14 AM
Lurker

kareem is a n00b

Quote:
I just get sorta worried when the download link starts with "anonym". And directly from the author I won't get in trouble for incidentally oem'ing up warez and get banned. I don't need no trouble...
Understandable, however i'd never post warez here

Here's a link to the developers site: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/prod...wnload.html?en
Old 12-24-2008, 03:07 AM
Lurker

seven2k is just getting started

Is there a a cab that does only the sensitivity of the screen to the touch. I hate pressing hard on the screen
Old 12-24-2008, 04:02 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

this thread is in desperate need of a resurrection... rstoy where ya at?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-24-2008, 09:00 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven2k View Post
Is there a a cab that does only the sensitivity of the screen to the touch. I hate pressing hard on the screen
Yep, check this out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnyc
GENERAL WARNING: NEVER DECREASE fingerpressure Value. Decreasing the value means applying MORE than needed pressure on your touch screen, which may render your screen damagaed.

2 - This tweak will reduce the pressure you need to apply with your fingers or while typing with stylus.
  • 1. Through the PHM registry editor(or any PPC registry editor)
  • 2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\touchpanel
  • 3. Then find DWORD pressurethreshold
  • 4. Change the value of pressurethreshold. (INCREASE value ONLY!)
  • Personally I tried doubling the default value, until i have reached my desired setting.
  • Now, its like tapping soflty without having a feeling that i have screen protector. Also less stress on the stylus and screen and faster tapping.
  • Recommended Values: My Touchpanel Threshold is at 38372 and Touchflo is at 15040. Works great.
from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=232871&postcount=283

edit: find the number you want, then go here: Cab Style regedits - get em here - requests welcomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
this thread is in desperate need of a resurrection... rstoy where ya at?
I'm here, just no requests.... Folks are downloading all them kitchens and I guess are thinking that's all they can put in their rom... And of course the secretive chef syndrome is in effect too...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 12-24-2008 at 09:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

I'm here, just no requests.... Folks are downloading all them kitchens and I guess are thinking that's all they can put in their rom... And of course the secretive chef syndrome is in effect too...
same as it ever was my friend lol.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:08 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Question about OEMing a .cab if it uses an xml to create a few required directories that are not in existance other than making a mxip_update.provxml ito run at 1st boot to create directory & copy the files from /windows to the respective newly created directory is there another way? Attached is .cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab MobileIM_vzw.CAB (778.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:25 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Question about OEMing a .cab if it uses an xml to create a few required directories that are not in existance other than making a mxip_update.provxml ito run at 1st boot to create directory & copy the files from /windows to the respective newly created directory is there another way? Attached is .cab
I'm almost finished with an OEM tutorial I'll publish soon...but, which oem'n program are you using. If you use Ervius's package creator, it uses the _setup.xml program to get the information. It contains; registry entries, directories, and file placement. I've attached what I came up with. It contains a setupdll.dll, so you'll have to overcome whatever it sets up...
And your directory entries are made inside an OEM's initflashfile.txt
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_MobileIM_vzw.zip (777.3 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I was using oemizer but know how to use the initialflash files but didn't know if you could create a new directory any way other than an xml. Thanks for the help
Old 01-01-2009, 07:41 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I was using oemizer but know how to use the initialflash files but didn't know if you could create a new directory any way other than an xml. Thanks for the help
Here is the command in initflashfiles.txt that makes a directory:

Code:

Directory("\Program Files\"):-Directory("Kevtris 2")
Or if you just copy a file and the directory doesn't exist, windows will create it for you. So you don't even need to really worry about the above command:
Code:

Directory("\Program Files\Kevtris 2"):-File("Kevtris.exe","\windows\000-Kevtris.exe")
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development