PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Phil Canyon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
JD's Rom released on 08-08-08 is working great but can JD or anyone tell me whether this rom is built from original wm 6.1? I am experiencing a disconnection of BT headset while I am taking on bt headset whenever I receive text message. I did not experience this with original Sprint 3.56 rom. Please advise.
Where did you get it?
Old 08-14-2008, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

black_mamba is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Canyon View Post
I am wondering if I just need to reflash and install again. It keeps freezing and I really don't know what is causing it and if no one else is experiencing this with the 7-25 rom it may just be a install issue. Matter of fact it froze again a minute ago
I think I had the exact opposite results after flashing the 7-25 19208 optimized test rom. I had been using my own kitchen roms, 20270 and 19588, before this and was getting constant lockups. I read in another thread that it might be related to the 3.42 radio. I couldn't remember, but for me it did seem to start around then. I was thinking of going back to an older radio, but then figured I would give JD's 19208 a go (the hybrids did not work for me). And now it seems like my phone's never been more stable. I don't use PM, but I do use Pocket Player and have not noticed any problems. Another thing I've changed from previous roms is my Opera 9.5. I was using the builds from xda before, but now I'm using the official beta off the Opera website (IMO, it looks and runs much better). I think Opera has been know to cause some hard to track down problems.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 AM
Lurker

daviduyan is a n00b

I'm not sure if this is related to Sprint, my physical HTC Touch and/or JD Rom... According to my friends, they either do not receive my texts or receive them late. Any insight on this? Thanks
Old 08-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviduyan View Post
I'm not sure if this is related to Sprint, my physical HTC Touch and/or JD Rom... According to my friends, they either do not receive my texts or receive them late. Any insight on this? Thanks
My guess is Sprint. I have had text issues from time to time with various phones.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviduyan View Post
i agree, the problem is probably with sprint. you may want to check and see if you are running an official sprint released radio. that may help..

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work

It's easy enough to flash the true sprint rom and see if that works.

I don't text enough (20 a year) to notice an issue.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Phil Canyon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_mamba View Post
I think I had the exact opposite results after flashing the 7-25 19208 optimized test rom. I had been using my own kitchen roms, 20270 and 19588, before this and was getting constant lockups. I read in another thread that it might be related to the 3.42 radio. I couldn't remember, but for me it did seem to start around then. I was thinking of going back to an older radio, but then figured I would give JD's 19208 a go (the hybrids did not work for me). And now it seems like my phone's never been more stable. I don't use PM, but I do use Pocket Player and have not noticed any problems. Another thing I've changed from previous roms is my Opera 9.5. I was using the builds from xda before, but now I'm using the official beta off the Opera website (IMO, it looks and runs much better). I think Opera has been know to cause some hard to track down problems.
I reflashed and have had 3 solid days of function and no freezing, only noticed sluggish behavior after watching a divx movie. Soft resetted and it was fine. It must of had a glitch during the first load.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started

JD, can you please explain how you fixed this "fixed connection icon (it now shows gray when idle)"

I'm having this issue with my rom and i can't fix it...

Thanks man,

Old 08-18-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

nokry56 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to nokry56

Where is the 8-08-08 ROM mentioned above?

Also does the 7-25-08 ROM have UC?

Thanks.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here you go,..... It's on JD's other thread.

Check out post #21 for the latest build

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34455

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development