PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch

sliderider is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

I unlocked my vogue with the 0.41 unlocker (ImCokeMan) i think this may be the cause of my issues as i should have used 2.31 unlocker...

(im a TNZ subscriber)
now im trying to get my handset back to TNZ ROM...

Im using the sd-card method (FAT32 format with VOGUIMG.nbh in the root dir) ... when i do this i get the following screen:

#################

VOGUIMG.nbh - FAIL

BOOTLOADER - OK
SPLASH1 - OK
SPLASH2 - OK

OS -

Update Terminate
UPDATE FAIL

#################

also i think 0.41 bootloader is locked for no overwrite, any way around this?

Stuck here... any ideas guys?
appreciate the help.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Lurker

SD_HTC is a n00b

I have unlocked by HTC Vogue to 2.31 and would like to restore it back to factory ROM. My Touch Screen has quit working and the phone is under warrenty...I will be sending my phone back and a new phone is being sent to me. Is there a way to relock the phone to avoid a possible warrenty problem.

Thanks!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

Can anyone please post a zip version of the 0.40 unlocker. I think i messed up my phone big time. I cant get past the align screen. my phone is unlocked and I was running NFSFAN's V9 ROM until now. Yesterday night I wanted to upgrade and since I did, no matter how matter how many times i align, I cant get past that screen. Here is what i tried:

1. tried installing stock ROM ( goes to 0% and then displays error and doesn't let me flash)
2. tried flashing v12 3 times - even after that can't get past the align screen

my phone is still under warranty from sprint, was able to customer service to put a note in my record that phone does not work properly, so need to take it to a sprint store to get it fixed/repaired.

Now problem is, at home, i have vista and i use an old vista enabled usb driver to flash when NFSFAN releases new ROM's. currently at work and want to relock my phone and take it to sprint store. I can't download any exe files at work, unless they are in zip format.

For some reason, at home on a vista PC, i was never able to connect my phone using windows mobile center and usb connection. I was always connecting via bluetooth.

Please help, any saviors out there, please......
Old 07-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vogue_unlocker.zip (2.48 MB, 82 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

for some reason i cant unlock my touch im running windows 7 and vista but not working

Old 07-15-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

I'm having problems running the 2.31 GPS unlocker. I get to the point where I plug and unplug the USB, and the unlocker errors out with a 206 connection error. I note that when I pluged it back in, Windows Vista tries to locate drivers, but could never find any for it. HELP!! The phone runs fine after I soft reset, but I would like to unlock it.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezln0423 View Post
for some reason i cant unlock my touch im running windows 7 and vista but not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
I'm having problems running the 2.31 GPS unlocker. I get to the point where I plug and unplug the USB, and the unlocker errors out with a 206 connection error. I note that when I pluged it back in, Windows Vista tries to locate drivers, but could never find any for it. HELP!! The phone runs fine after I soft reset, but I would like to unlock it.
can u guys active sync?
Old 07-16-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

Yes, the unlocker finds the Vogue, then after it starts it's process, and it gets to the part where you are suppose to plug and unplug the USB, Vista doesn't recognize the phone anymore, tries to find drivers, and never does, and the RUU errors out with a 206 connection error.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

try this connect your device, goto windows update , lick the link that says check for updates, if there r any for wmd download and install them
Old 07-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch 6900
Carrier: sprint

dontaylorj is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dontaylorj

can i use the MFG 2.31 exe to unlock my sprint phone,,,oh its the htc touch vogue also
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development