PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 01:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

incubus26jc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

Thanks for incorperating my sky reflection theme into your rom!! I spent alot of time on it. please give a little thanks, thats all i ask

Last edited by incubus26jc; 01-31-2010 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: bell

mikledw is becoming a great contributor

if i install this rom do i get the cool looking taskbar like that?
Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc View Post
Thanks for incorperating my sky reflection theme into your rom!! I spent alot of time on it. please give a little thanks, thats all i ask
Added the recognition, I had it on there and forgot it when I did my last edit.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikledw View Post
if i install this rom do i get the cool looking taskbar like that?
Which ROM? Basically the home screen and task bars shown here are what you will get with the ROM.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

if im currently runing NFSfans rom right now do i need to go through
the cricket tutorial you posted to use a cricket rom? Since my phone already has its radio updated to be able to use GPS and unlocked to have a custom rom?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
if im currently runing NFSfans rom right now do i need to go through
the cricket tutorial you posted to use a cricket rom? Since my phone already has its radio updated to be able to use GPS and unlocked to have a custom rom?
The ROMs are pre configured for cricket. So if you are flashing from Bell then yes you will need to follow the tutorial. If you are already on cricKet then flash away my friend.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

o maybe im thinking cricket is really something different from wat it actually is.
is cricket a new mobile carrier?
if so, which roms for the vogue available for bell have the cool looking taskbar?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
o maybe im thinking cricket is really something different from wat it actually is.
is cricket a new mobile carrier?
if so, which roms for the vogue available for bell have the cool looking taskbar?
CricKet isn't really new they've been around for over 10 yrs now. The are a child company of leap wireless along with Jump mobile. As far as cool ROMS specific for Bell, I would have no idea. I would start a search with the key words Bell WM 6.5.3 ROM and see what that brings up. Also there are alot of generic ROMS that only require a carrier cab. If you hit me up this weekend I might be able to throw a generic one together if you point out which one peaked your interest.

I flash phones and book freight on weekdays and cook custom ROMS on the weekend.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Mk4Dub is a n00b

Installed 6.5.1 and I love it! The only negative is that my battery life went out the window. I thought it was my battery that was no good anymore but I have 3 spares and all of them drained down right away, overnight to be exact. Know anything that might help?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk4Dub View Post
Installed 6.5.1 and I love it! The only negative is that my battery life went out the window. I thought it was my battery that was no good anymore but I have 3 spares and all of them drained down right away, overnight to be exact. Know anything that might help?
What is your normal battery life?
You can adjust setting like the backlight and such but I have never had this complaint or problem.
My personal battery life lasts for 6 hrs of talk or approx 13 hrs standby. I also use my phone for a steady 8 - 10 hrs per day 5 days a week. and charge it about half way through the day, then again at bed time.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development