Thread: cricket Roms
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:48 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk4Dub View Post
Installed 6.5.1 and I love it! The only negative is that my battery life went out the window. I thought it was my battery that was no good anymore but I have 3 spares and all of them drained down right away, overnight to be exact. Know anything that might help?
What is your normal battery life?
You can adjust setting like the backlight and such but I have never had this complaint or problem.
My personal battery life lasts for 6 hrs of talk or approx 13 hrs standby. I also use my phone for a steady 8 - 10 hrs per day 5 days a week. and charge it about half way through the day, then again at bed time.