PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 04:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

TechnoBoy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Discontinued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku48532 View Post
i went to sprint to get my girlfriend the samsung moment (very nice phone) and i was tellin the lady about my phone have problems (tp) and she told me they discontinued it so they dont have anymore in store and she also said that they would not be getting the tp2 cause of the prolems with the tp
Yeah I was told the same thing about the tp. I was told it was discontinued because of its on going problems. I asked the guy why the Moment was on display and it had just came out but the tp2 which has been out for a little while now wasn't. He told me he isn't really sure of that and that they would get in maybe in a couple of weeks though. So im guessing the tp2 isn't going to hit sprint stores at all?
Old 11-02-2009, 04:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Where did you hear it was their most problematic phone? I had a **** ton of problems with the samsung instinct. It's hard to imagine this phone taking that crown.
Yeah when I had the Instinct I had to get about 3 of them and they all had similar problems it was retarded.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvacmike View Post
My sprint tp1 died last Tuesday nite. I took it to the sprint store the next morning, they told me they have to order a new phone. I picked up my new tp1 today. The sprint store told me its hard to order the tp2. O well i can upgrade next month.
Yeah they told me the same thing about the tp2. And same here I can upgrade next month as well.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:16 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Where did you hear it was their most problematic phone? I had a **** ton of problems with the samsung instinct. It's hard to imagine this phone taking that crown.
while talking to advanced tech, he did mention that the tp and instinct were the 2 most problematic phones for sprint right now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro