PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

drlovety is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Went to my local Sprint repair store...after the people in the back...behind the windows took a look (an hour or so) the guy said they would be sending me a touch pro to my house. I asked and double checked that it was a TP and nothing else and he confirmed twice it was a TP. It sounded from the OP that they weren't giving out TPs anymore...I'm hoping for the TP2. We will see. Should I call someone and see what they ordered? Any ideas? Can they still even order a TP?

Last edited by drlovety; 10-09-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Enjoy, I wouldn't expect you to listen anyways. Judging by the fact that you posted on a public forum when you commited fraud, how you did it, and where you did it - already speaks highly about your ability to make rational decisions.

This will be my last comment on the topic.

Cheers.
The mutthead probably didn't even really do what he claims to have done. He is probably posting this to get you moral police all frothy. By the looks of things, I'd say he's probably kicked back refreshing this page and laughing his *** off.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
we work in the same building and live in the same house.
I feel for you...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 10-09-2009 at 06:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well i really like my touch pro but sprint is really ticking me off im chatting with cs..ive replaced my tp once for keyboard issues my brand new tp of about month and a half is starting to have same problems.key board has gone out twice but it is working fine.i would like a touch pro 2.what cs is saying is they will send me another touch pro if i want a different phone i have to spend 600 since im not elligible.now i dont wanna keep having to replace my tp every month or two any ideas?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
well i really like my touch pro but sprint is really ticking me off im chatting with cs..ive replaced my tp once for keyboard issues my brand new tp of about month and a half is starting to have same problems.key board has gone out twice but it is working fine.i would like a touch pro 2.what cs is saying is they will send me another touch pro if i want a different phone i have to spend 600 since im not elligible.now i dont wanna keep having to replace my tp every month or two any ideas?
Try installing a better software keyboard and use it more? Be more gentle on the hardware keyboard...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL i got my Tp replaced and NO it's not fraud ! i have had countless replacements ALL HARDWARE DEFECTS !

watermarks keyboard failure etc etc

to the people doing the fraud YOU SUCK ! its people like you that make it SO tough to get a replacement
Old 10-09-2009, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Try installing a better software keyboard and use it more? Be more gentle on the hardware keyboard...
yes i have the diamond i got the tp for the hardware keyboard.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

UPDATE i just got offered the htc snap and no one would offer me the touch pro two for my multiple problems? any ideas
Old 10-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gabestover is just getting started

I was able to get Sprint to replace my TP w/ a TP2. They say it's going to be a refurb, but hopefully it ends up being new. If not, oh well. I'm on my 6th TP now - the random hard resets on this one and the last one, along with the keyboards & face buttons dying on every single one I've had have really gotten old. Should have my TP2 Monday/Tuesday.

This was at the Sprint store at 8440 Rio San Diego Drive, San Diego, CA 92108 in case anyone in the area wants to try it out. They had no idea what was going on until I showed them the HowardForums link. A bunch of the people working there were really excited about it once they found out. If you have a legit hardware problem with your TP, I would imagine you'll have no problem getting a TP2 from that store.

Last edited by gabestover; 10-09-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added location of Sprint store
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Anyone tried Asurion yet?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro