PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

joey100282 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to joey100282
Re: Random question???????

Thank you very much for everyones input. Yeah after being explained what cloning is, i def have no desire to do that lol. Obviously its illegal and im in no way attempting to break any laws lol ANYMORE ha hah totally just kidding, i am going to try and get it put on verizons network today and see what happens???? hopefully they will let it happen. i will keep all up to date. any pointers on what i should say to verizon???? or is it pretty straight forward?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey100282 View Post
Thank you very much for everyones input. Yeah after being explained what cloning is, i def have no desire to do that lol. Obviously its illegal and im in no way attempting to break any laws lol ANYMORE ha hah totally just kidding, i am going to try and get it put on verizons network today and see what happens???? hopefully they will let it happen. i will keep all up to date. any pointers on what i should say to verizon???? or is it pretty straight forward?
I read up on it last night and it seems it could takethem 7-10 business days to get the ESN added to their network. Also, I've read of ppl calling in and some CSRs saying you can't add ESNs to their network. Just ask for a supervisor and they'll handle it. honestly, Verizon has one of the best Customer Service departments of any company I know. Probably second best out of ALL the CS centers I've ever dealt with.

Good luck!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

joey100282 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to joey100282

ok I'm a dummie and I forgot to bring my phone to work so obviously was not able to call vz, so tomm ill be calling them. wish me luck if its succesful, ill def show many thanks and possibly start a thread about the process so I can help out the next guy just as you all have helped me. thanks again and ill update tomm
Old 08-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

skype mobile for now maybe? Would only work in a wifi hotspot, but may help until you find a solid resolution...truely wish I could help more bro...
Old 08-29-2009, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

where your not on the account you will have to have your girlfriend call VZN. once she calls tell them you have a ESN you want added to there DMD. it doesnt matter that the ESN is blacklisted by sprint. if they say they cant, have her remind them of there customer service agreement about they will activate other carriers phones but wont guarantee that all functions will work. she will have to add internet to that line becasue VZN will not activate any smartphone on there system with out it. if one CS agent says it cant be done tell them you wish to speak to a supervisor. continue to ecsilate it till you get it done. they will activate it and it will take from 5-10 days. they will either call her or you can log onto her account and try to add the ESN to that line after about 5 days and see if it works. if it doesnt take try again the next day and so on till it activates. once you get the ESN added you will have to do a *228 opt 1 and 2 and your done.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro