View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Random question???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey100282 View Post
Thank you very much for everyones input. Yeah after being explained what cloning is, i def have no desire to do that lol. Obviously its illegal and im in no way attempting to break any laws lol ANYMORE ha hah totally just kidding, i am going to try and get it put on verizons network today and see what happens???? hopefully they will let it happen. i will keep all up to date. any pointers on what i should say to verizon???? or is it pretty straight forward?
I read up on it last night and it seems it could takethem 7-10 business days to get the ESN added to their network. Also, I've read of ppl calling in and some CSRs saying you can't add ESNs to their network. Just ask for a supervisor and they'll handle it. honestly, Verizon has one of the best Customer Service departments of any company I know. Probably second best out of ALL the CS centers I've ever dealt with.

Good luck!