PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 04:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Mmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Font CABs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpblaster View Post
can someone make a .cab file for me for the font HandelGotDlig... please
its in the attachment just change extension to .ttf.. thanx
Here you go. I made a bold version of the font and cabbed it up for either TF3D only or ALL fonts... Screenshots attached (with weather fix). It's a nice font.

xoxo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg handlfntemail.jpg (112.4 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg handlfntwthr.jpg (98.2 KB, 109 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab FontTFHandelGothDLt.cab (89.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab FontALLHandelGothDLt.cab (187.2 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Mmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
So yeah that didn't work out as well as I'd hoped. My trials of FontCreator and WinCE Cab Manager are waaaaayyy expired so I tried to do it a different way... So possibly we could have Maureenn put one together if she'd be willing. Or I may be getting a new laptop here in the next few weeks and I could get the trials again and go on a font making spree!!!

Sorry I couldn't get it put together...

I found these tools more versatile than FontCreator v.6 and QuickCab is great for fonts.

xoxo
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

slpblaster is a n00b

Thank u very much Mmaureenn =)
Old 09-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmaureenn View Post
Here you go. I made a bold version of the font and cabbed it up for either TF3D only or ALL fonts... Screenshots attached (with weather fix). It's a nice font.

xoxo
Added a link on the first post to here. Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmaureenn View Post
I found these tools more versatile than FontCreator v.6 and QuickCab is great for fonts.

xoxo
Thanks for the links! I'll check those out!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tuscolavol is just getting started

Quote:
I'll have to do some digging on this one. Now that you mention it I do remember that being an issue. There's actually a manila file that I found that you can just drop into the Windows folder and it fixes it...

Let me dig and I'll see if I can CAB it up and post it.
Not sure if this post is addressing my issue...
I downloaded one of the font packages (Copperplate). I really like it but in some places in Titanium the size needed tweaking. I know a little about cpr's and got that looking fine. But in TF3D, the current temp in the weather tab is too large and I don't know how to adjust it (or if it even can be changed).
Screen shot attached.
Any help?
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen12.jpg (12.7 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
Not sure if this post is addressing my issue...
I downloaded one of the font packages (Copperplate). I really like it but in some places in Titanium the size needed tweaking. I know a little about cpr's and got that looking fine. But in TF3D, the current temp in the weather tab is too large and I don't know how to adjust it (or if it even can be changed).
Screen shot attached.
Any help?
Thanks!
Yes it is addressing the issue you're having. The manila file I'm referring too has been edited to display the current temp in a smaller font.

Mmaureenn has posted a fix for this weather tab that sevral people have been successful with. Check out Post #1 for the "TF3D Weather Tab Fix" link.

EDIT: be sure to hit the "Thanks" button for Mmaureens post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

tuscolavol is just getting started

Quote:
Yes it is addressing the issue you're having. The manila file I'm referring too has been edited to display the current temp in a smaller font.

Mmaureenn has posted a fix for this weather tab that sevral people have been successful with. Check out Post #1 for the "TF3D Weather Tab Fix" link.

EDIT: be sure to hit the "Thanks" button for Mmaureens post.
Thanked Mmaureen and you. Sorry, didn't think to go back to thr OP.
That fixed it!
But if I wanted to uninstall the font package, would I then need to change the manila file back? If so, how?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen13.jpg (12.6 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
Thanked Mmaureen and you. Sorry, didn't think to go back to thr OP.
That fixed it!
But if I wanted to uninstall the font package, would I then need to change the manila file back? If so, how?
I can see if I can dig up an original manila file. Although I think that the orignal Tahoma font would still work, it would only be a little smaller than it would be before installing the font. I doubt it would be so small that it's be hard to read.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MDA Compact V
Carrier: T-Mobile

orn8one is a n00b

Can anyone help me make the font on my T-Mobile MDA Compact V larger or suggest a file I should download [I may need help I'm a bit lost here]. I have looked at lots of screen shots and they all look great but I don't want to get too excited in case my ppc is unsuitable. The Compact V is the T-Mob version of the Touch Diamond 2 [HTC]. My eyesite is not the best and I am really struggling. I can't see phone numbers or any display that is part of the phpne system. My eyes hurt, my head hurts, please some genius person help me . . . I want to love this phone. Thank you.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro, and hero!

marcehredt is a n00b

wow thank you! been wondering if someone would post something like this.....very nice, great work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
font, system font, tf3d font, titanium font