PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: verizon touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

richards108 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lock screen question..

anyone know of any programs like ps that also enable you to add security? i tried throttlelock but that uses so much mem it really slows th phone down. i have basically just been using the stock lock # password setup that comes with windows
Old 09-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

s2u2 works pretty good. they have new versions finally and its pretty nice. this might be what your looking for. is throttle lock the one with the buttons to press in a sequence? i dont like s2u2 anymore as i got really used to pocketshield.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

richards108 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
s2u2 works pretty good. they have new versions finally and its pretty nice. this might be what your looking for. is throttle lock the one with the buttons to press in a sequence? i dont like s2u2 anymore as i got really used to pocketshield.
throttle lock is the program that has a grid of like 9 dots and u make ur own secret patern to unlock it . . its kinda like slide to unlock on crack haha. . its a sweet concept just bogs my phone down like crazy . .and ill check out s2u2 thanks
Old 09-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

if you dontlike that try pocketshield. i had problems with s2u2 as it would bog down my phone also but this was on the stock rom. its really lightweight especially when you dont install the phoen options. i have the stock slide to answer option on my phone so i dont really need that on pocketshield.
also there is another program that is like pocketshield but its free. ill see if i can find that one for ya.
also there is a thread somewhere that lists all the lockscreen apps but i cant seem to find it

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 09-24-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

richards108 is a n00b

im using ps right now its a sweet program i like it . just want some securuty code or something. i like to keep my phone secure . my coworkers like to go through my phone when its laying around lol . . and thanks for looking for that lock thread
Old 09-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards108 View Post
im using ps right now its a sweet program i like it . just want some securuty code or something. i like to keep my phone secure . my coworkers like to go through my phone when its laying around lol . . and thanks for looking for that lock thread
funny thing. i can lay my phone down and my friends dont even know how to use it. when the screen is off (i also have the screen to stay off when the keyboard is slid out) and they think the phone is completly off. also when they finally figure out how to wake the phone up. they just stare at my lock screen because they dont know what to do next. i tell them to give it to me and i unlock it within a milisecond and there like, "what did you do??"
Old 09-24-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

richards108 is a n00b

yea i work for verizon so my friends at work are pretty well versed in how to use all cell phones lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro