PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Lock screen question..

Sorry if this is a repeat but I am wondering how you make the lock screen to come up automatically? I dont like having to hold the end button and locking from there and I was wondering where the setting is to just have it pop up on turn on...

Thanks in advanced!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Lock screen question..

Are you looking for a specific lock? Like the Windows Lock, WinMo 6.5 Lock, Slide to Unlock, Pocketshield, or what?

My guess is you meant the 6.5 lock. In which case you need AutoLock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386451
Old 08-11-2009, 04:07 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I use sensor lock, everytime the device wakes up it locks the screen, you can flip it to unlock you can even set it up to unlock when you remove the stylus.

Check it out here: it works with the TP.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36678

Old 08-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

pocketshield.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
pocketshield.
Amen. Ive tried Sensorlock, S2U2, and Pocketshield.

PS is the best and i paid for it too. Sensorlock would lock or unlock with shaking, and it didnt work with the Diamond Profile Switcher either. But i hated trying to flip the dang phone 3 or 4 times when i wanted to answer a call as it had to be completely flat to work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PocketShield.CAB (551.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

+1 for Pocketshield. Just is a much better app than S2u2, which I used for a long time.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Amen. Ive tried Sensorlock, S2U2, and Pocketshield.

PS is the best and i paid for it too. Sensorlock would lock or unlock with shaking, and it didnt work with the Diamond Profile Switcher either. But i hated trying to flip the dang phone 3 or 4 times when i wanted to answer a call as it had to be completely flat to work.
You can setup sensorlock to autounlock when an incoming call is arriving
Old 08-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

oh yeah i tried the default lock on 6.5 and i have been using pocketshield for so long i got in the habit of powering on, placing my thumb on the top of the phone and sliding down. LOL i did that a couple times with 6.5 and i didnt have pocketshield installed lol. missed it and realized 6.5 lock wasnt for me so i went back to pocketshield
Old 08-15-2009, 11:35 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyine figured out how to use the 6.5 lock without having to password protect it?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:17 PM
etc
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

etc is a n00b

PocketShield was exactly what I wanted.

Had to upgrade the Microsoft .Net Compact Framework.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro