PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 03:11 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: esn old PHONE??

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
yeah its from my old fone but i am so new i just starting do all this stuf and flashed yestardy im a newwb as uf yestardy so i was just asking for a little nudge to were i can find sum help. or somthing im clueless i ben serching around forums nd i cnt find anything.
come on, you post that its illegal then play dumb? ok
Old 07-27-2009, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
yeah its from my old fone but i am so new i just starting do all this stuf and flashed yestardy im a newwb as uf yestardy so i was just asking for a little nudge to were i can find sum help. or somthing im clueless i ben serching around forums nd i cnt find anything.
check out here http://www.ehow.com/how_2051233_change-esn-number.html .
Old 07-27-2009, 03:19 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodizzkool01 View Post
shouldve just let him find out on his own.... guess noobs gotta stick together
Old 07-27-2009, 03:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if i was going to help someone do something illegal, a pm would be my choice, not open forum.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i figured someone would point him in the right direction anyways... just wasnt gonna be me...

in his defense-dunno y im saying this- but he did ask for a pm on it a few posts down...

some neebs just dont read so well i guess and thats why it got posted here LOL

oh well, not my prob i guess
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
i figured someone would point him in the right direction anyways...
LOL, that's not even the easiest way to do it......(of course, I wouldn't know anything about that)

~John
Old 07-27-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs
Threadstarter

quantum is just getting started

ya i found that tut just now but i found another one with geting bootloader on fone then trying to use mtty but i cant frikin find it.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
ya i found that tut just now but i found another one with geting bootloader on fone then trying to use mtty but i cant frikin find it.
idk if you figured out your MSL yet, but you can use this tool to do it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43560
Old 07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yeah i got that code alrady i have alrady flashed the metro prl i needed. so anyone knkow were i can find and how to use mtty
Old 07-27-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

somwere help my get my fone to superciding????
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro