PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchFLo 3D - Disappointing?

I liked Rhodium a lot more than the original TF3D, but still find myself always going back to a barebones ROM with SPB MS3.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: USCC HTC PPC 6800
Threadstarter

Carnage04 is a n00b

Well, it is good to know I am not just an idiot.

Uhm, I've scoured this board for information before but have not spent much time posting or anything like that. What is the deal with the "Thanks" thing? Should I typically thank anyone that gave me an answer (As all the answers to this were important) or should i be more selective about it?
Old 07-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

DETRAILERS is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage04 View Post
I have had a US Cellular HTC Touch Pro for just a few days, upgrading from the US Cellular HTC PPC 6800. I've been trying to stay with the new TouchFlo 3D interface but I really feel that while it certainly looks prettier than the normal "Today" main screen it doesn't seem nearly as intuitive or quick to use. Even things like Text/EMAIL/Missed Call information seems to take more time to really navigate to.

I was just wondering if anybody else feels this way, if they got over it on time, and if there is a good TouchFlo type theme that acts as a nice intermediate between the two. I will probably heavily modify the phone in a month or two but I want to try to get an idea of what works for me and what does not before I begin flashing the ROM and such.

Carnage
I felt the same way when I first got my TP... an absolute much is the Spb mobile shell from Handango. Makes a huge difference and actually kept mefrom going back to my 6800...much better human interface.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage04 View Post
Well, it is good to know I am not just an idiot.

Uhm, I've scoured this board for information before but have not spent much time posting or anything like that. What is the deal with the "Thanks" thing? Should I typically thank anyone that gave me an answer (As all the answers to this were important) or should i be more selective about it?
It's really up to you, if you feel that someone helped you go ahead and Thank them. Some people get really pushy about it though for some reason, they'll try to tell you to hit their thanks button for their post even when they didn't bother reading the question and don't have the right answer
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro