PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone theme..

you can try ultimatelaunch, which i believe there is an iphone theme for, or rltoday, which if you have some time you can make a exact duplicate of an iphone. you could also use the 2 together.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:50 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Looks like Darren made one for SPB MS:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2502

Old 07-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
[rant]

I love how so many people now judge all phones by the iphone. "If its not as flashy and simple as the iphone, then it needs improvement".

1. Winmo was around before the iphone
2. Winmo is about functionality, not flashyness.
3. If you must have flashyness, winmo is alot more customizeable than it used to be, however, you cannot mimic the iphone, but you CAN by one.

conclusion: If you want the look and feel of an iphone, buy one. the hardware is specifically designed to work well with the software that it runs, and it does a good job. the iphone is very good at what it does. Windows mobile will never look and feel like the iphone, no matter how much you do to it, because it is not designed to be as smooth and pretty as the iphone is, and therefore even if you get it skinned very close, it will not be anywhere near the same.

now, why does winmo still exist if the iphone is so good you might ask. Winmo is about functionality, not flashyness, and because of that, it does more, and always will do more, than the iphone ever will. every device has its place, and if the look and feel of an iphone is what you want, then a winmo device is not for you.

[rant\]

that being said, there are endless customizations available for these devices, and im sure someone has some iphoneish tweaks that make it look and feel more like the iphone, but as stated above, it will never be anywhere close to the same in any way, so if thats what you want, then id advise you to buy an iphone and save yourself the trouble of modding your phone.

Wow @ all that typing about something you apparently have no idea what you are talking about. I had a WA/WAD iphone theme on my Vogue that mimicked the iPhone quite well.

Hell there is even a Leopard (Mac OS X) theme for MS3 that i had on my diamond that looked just like my macbook, with a functional dock and all.

You should do some reading before you get into such long winded posts.

EDIT: Im pretty sure the OPs question was answered...
Old 07-13-2009, 05:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: 3

Green_Saints is a n00b

I use this one

Oh - and I am a girl by the way

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro