PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 02:24 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: iPhone theme..

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I just checked many of your recent posts..
There have been a TON of posts for people to get stuff like Android, elements of the Palm Pre, and BB on the TP. Not one response from you.
1. I don't live on this website. Its just a slow day today at work.

2. I just commented on an android post like 30mins ago...

SPB Mobile Shell and PointUI aren't on other phones now are they???

And why are you stalking me dude. Not cool. Weirdo...

*edit* actually i thought i posted in this thread but after opening my other window I got a "page display error"

Last edited by brushrop03; 06-30-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
1. I don't live on this website. Its just a slow day today at work.

2. I just commented on an android post like 30mins ago...

SPB Mobile Shell and PointUI aren't on other phones now are they???

And why are you stalking me dude. Not cool. Weirdo...

*edit* actually i thought i posted in this thread but after opening my other window I got a "page display error"
I don't see any android post... but even so, I doubt it was as harsh as your comments toward the iphone. Actually the thread you mentioned was started way after this thread... so it sure looks like you were just trying to cover your tracks. Why can't you just admit that you treat threads that mention the iphone differently?

All I'm saying is that whenever the word "iphone" is mention it just invokes strong and switft responses from some PPCgeeks. It is time just to let it go.
BTW, the point about Mobile Shell 3 and Point UI is that it just proves that people want vastly different looks to their phone... having an iphone theme is no different. And just as a disclaimer, I don't have an iphone and probably will never get one. And I'm not stalking...You claimed you treated the Blackberry, Nokia, etc the same as the iphone and I called you on it... and its obvious that you weren't telling the truth.
I'm just trying to keep the OPs request from being hijacked into a iphone bashing thread.

OK back to the OP's request.

Last edited by x10guy; 07-01-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wow, what's with the flaming? The OP just wants a theme for gods sake...

Here you go, this question was asked, and answered about a month ago...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=9
Old 06-30-2009, 02:44 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I don't see any android post... but even so, I doubt it was as harsh as your comments toward the iphone.

All I'm saying is that whenever the word "iphone" is mention it just invokes strong and switft responses from some PPCgeeks. It is time just to let it go.
BTW, the point about Mobile Shell 3 and Point UI is that it just proves that people want vastly different looks to their phone... having an iphone theme is no different. And just as a disclaimer, I don't have an iphone and probably will never get one. And I'm not stalking... I'm just trying to keep the OPs request from being hijacked into a iphone bashing thread.

OK back to the OP's request.
But you're the one who's gone soooo far off topic....if he searched he might have found something. All I did was respond to the OP's "harsh" comment about WinMO's apperance.

and they invoke strong and swift responses b/c (IMO) we get tired about hearing about iphones! PPCgeeks...P-P-C

And that post wasn't harsh. You're just sensitive maybe?

Anyways...i'm done with this.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Wow, what's with the flaming? The OP just wants a theme for gods sake...

Here you go, this question was asked, and answered about a month ago...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=9
+1. Agreed. Let's stop with the random iphone bashing and help the OP out.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

iphones arent as good as they are made out to be apparently.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/10/e...he-job-market/
Old 07-12-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Man I tell you what. Everyone has a choice to have different likes and tastes. So what if he prefers the iphone look. Is that any different than the different look each of us wants on their own phones? Lets get a grip guys and act like adults and not elementary school kids. Thank goodness windows mobile allows us all the chance to have our phones how we want them. Whether it be Titanium-Rhodium manilla-or iphone. So get a grip a start being helpful and stop flaming someone because they like something different than you.Besides its my birthday and I hate hearing bickering amongst the masses.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:26 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

you can use something like elecontlauncher from your today screen(turn TF off) and now you have all the icons to launch from the today screen.. elecont is shareware, but its 5bucks if u like it, no trial-they just give u some nag screens instead

use something like skmanager(sk=shortcut) to change the icons if you want the square icons like on iphone too.. this is shareware too, but you get 14days out of it..if u hard rest alot or flash, itll always renew itself for another 14days though

heres some cabs....and .dlls that were on here for icons
Attached Files
File Type: rar 3new_dll_s.rar (544.6 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab 2ElecontLauncher_c.ARMv4.CAB (447.6 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SKSMGR.ZIP (421.2 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:36 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

SPB MS3 is not an iPhone theme but it comes the closest in letting the enduser customize the appearance. So you might want to check it out.

Old 07-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

[rant]

I love how so many people now judge all phones by the iphone. "If its not as flashy and simple as the iphone, then it needs improvement".

1. Winmo was around before the iphone
2. Winmo is about functionality, not flashyness.
3. If you must have flashyness, winmo is alot more customizeable than it used to be, however, you cannot mimic the iphone, but you CAN by one.

conclusion: If you want the look and feel of an iphone, buy one. the hardware is specifically designed to work well with the software that it runs, and it does a good job. the iphone is very good at what it does. Windows mobile will never look and feel like the iphone, no matter how much you do to it, because it is not designed to be as smooth and pretty as the iphone is, and therefore even if you get it skinned very close, it will not be anywhere near the same.

now, why does winmo still exist if the iphone is so good you might ask. Winmo is about functionality, not flashyness, and because of that, it does more, and always will do more, than the iphone ever will. every device has its place, and if the look and feel of an iphone is what you want, then a winmo device is not for you.

[rant\]

that being said, there are endless customizations available for these devices, and im sure someone has some iphoneish tweaks that make it look and feel more like the iphone, but as stated above, it will never be anywhere close to the same in any way, so if thats what you want, then id advise you to buy an iphone and save yourself the trouble of modding your phone.

Last edited by pyro254750; 07-12-2009 at 01:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro