PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with titanium Slide bar for 21815 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoach3347 View Post
or how do i turn my plug ins into a cab file like the facebook one.
goto HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\"your plugin" and backup that whole section, now if you have files, such as images, aswell get those. use ce cab manager and import the .reg you exprted earlier, then insert the files you need and set the install directory and save it. ooooooooor if you attach your .reg and any files you need in it and tell me where your want them and the name you want for the cab ill make it for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

lbcoach3347 is just getting started

Awsome. I will post them. thanks alot. So I just need to backup the folder that my plugin is called or the entire chome folder.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that is a location in the registry, and just back up your section
Old 06-27-2009, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I backed up the folder from the registry. I got wince manager. i have imported the regestry into wince. but not sure what to do from there.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

if you want it to autoload when you install a cab consider appstars titanium installer here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=509492
if not, you will need to edit your HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome:ExtensibilityXML to insert it and insert the code into the .cpr's manually. so appstars program is highly recommended. btw if you do not insert you code into the .cpr's or put the plugin in the list at the ExtensibilityXML it will not work.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ok, but how does a cab like cfacebook, install into the chome and overwrite everything. I know you offered to do everything, but i am trying to learn and not sure what the extensiblility xml is or how to edit it, or the cpr file. but once you explain i can remember.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aoostars program is going to be your best bet. it injects your code into the cpr files and the plugin into the extensibilitxml list. as a brief description, the cpr files tell titanium what to display and what to link to on clicks and such and the extensibilityxml list is what titanium reads to control the order of the plugins shown. without either of this your plugin will not work. read the thread i linked to in my last post, then you will need to dig into your existing .cpr files to get the code for your plugin. the two files you need to look at are titanium_640_480.cpr and titanium_480_640.cpr both are in the windows directory. you can open them with note pad.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

btw its polite to click thanks below the post when someone helps of answers a question
Old 06-29-2009, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Your right and I am sorry I have not done that yet. I am goint to try what you said and see how it goes.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

So can I just copy those files you discribed and reinsert them when I reinstall the rom. Along with the imorting of the registys

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro