PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

lbcoach3347 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with titanium Slide bar for 21815 build

I would appreciate if someone can send me the slide bar for the titanium 815 build. they are in the windows folder. Titanium_240x320 up to Titanium_800x480. This would be greatly appreciated. I replaced mine with showcos WM7 theme and it casued some of my plugins to stop working. I dont want to have to do a complete hard reset. thanks again

Last edited by lbcoach3347; 06-24-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Help with titanium Slide bar for 21815 build

neither of those are used if you have a touch pro. the only ones in use with your device is _480_640.cpr and _640_480.cpr and if you have installed any other plugins ie, weather fav contacts etc etc.., replacing the cpr files will remove these.

ps read the rules at the top of this page cause this thread is going to be moved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I just need to re replace these files. I wanted all of them because that is what i replaced. and I am using a touch pro. but all of the flies are in the windows folder.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

they are there because windows supports all resolutions. you only need the two i listed as those are for the touch pros resolution.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ok, what i am saying is that I replaced those two with ones from a previous rom and it has made a couple of my plugins disappear. So i am asking for those files to replace the ones on my phone.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

K listen. the touch pro only reads from the 640_480 and 480_640 files because the resolution is vga. your plugin disappeared because when you install them they write info into these cpr files. if you delete them or over write them you will not have the cpr file with the info from these programs in them. but again, the ones are are asking for are worthless to you. they are not used by your phone and will do nothing for you if you replace them. and EVEN if your phone does use them (which it doesnt) you wouldnt be able to use someone elses anyways unless they have the same plugins installed as you did as their cpr files will be different than yours. if you did not mess with the 640_480 or 480_640 cpr files and your plugins have disappeared then check your "ExtensibilityXML" value at registry key "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome" and make sure your plugins are still there. if not just reinstall the plugins that are missing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

OK, I understand what you are saying. then Let me ask you a question. How do I back up my Chome and the plugins I have created. and do a hard reset and get them to work. on my phone.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

you can us UC (user customization) to reinstall the cabs automatically after a hard reset then restore all your settings through xml's read about UC here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

it takes a good while to learn and backup all your settings but once done will have you flashing a rom and having your phone completely set up with all your programs and otions in 20 minutes. i probably flash a new rom at least twice a week cause i like to try new ones when they pop up. i install about 30 cabs and set options for almost all of them through UC
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I understand how to get the cab files reinstalled, but how do i back up the plug ins so i dont have to recreate them every time i flash.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

or how do i turn my plug ins into a cab file like the facebook one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro