PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 01:00 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Saying Hi and asking a dumb question...

Hey Ghetto,how is that working for ya? how many accounts, how is the notifications,speed...i may dowload that sucker again....
Old 06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!
Carrier: Sprint

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

Welcome..
Old 06-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

welcome to the site...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 06-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Welcome. This isn't a dumb question at all. Many, like myself, have tried to figure this out. It sucks.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

welcome aboard

Don't just say THANKS click it!

Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

alexdevlin is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to alexdevlin

Hey thanks guys!

I'll try flexmail and see if that works better for me. I looked through the registry to see if there were any settings that would allow me to tweak outlook but couldn't find anything

So I guess that I'm not the only one hating that option they've built in... Oh well, still love the phone though.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

Welcome
Old 06-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Hey Ghetto,how is that working for ya? how many accounts, how is the notifications,speed...i may dowload that sucker again....
its awesome dude! I recommend it to everyone. All of my email accounts run on IMAP except for my exchange for work.

Mail comes in fast, sometimes even beats my home PC!

Don't have crashes AND best of all, i can set up filters! So i don't have to download spam, or i can only load what i want on my phone it's sweet!

The built in poutlook is carp. it's still better than nothing, but flexmail is sweeeeet especially their new version.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

welcome to the battlefield soldier!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdevlin View Post
Hey all,

Just joined and wanted to say hi.

Liking my new Touch Pro but trying to not compare it to my iPhone...

I used to have a windows mobile device years ago and my job supplies a phone so I bought the Touch Pro and I'm slowly getting back into tweaking it.

I have one question that I couldn't find anywhere on the forum, but I may have missed it so please forgive me and point me to the right spot if I have.

Is there a way to get images to automatically load in gmail on my phone? I've set it up as an email account but windows always makes me tap the link/security warning at the top of the email to get the images. I'm looking through the registry to see if there is anything in there I can adjust but some pointers to if it can be done would be nice if anyone has any.

Alex Devlin

lets see if I get your post.. your trying to be able to recieve a email and just be able to open it up and have the pics there? I have gmail and I have it set on download entire message, so if a friend sends say 10 pics, when i open my email there right there, i just click the .jpeg and it shows/opens my pic in my album..... No security thing needed, just open email and start clicking on pics...... you saying yours dont do that?????? sorry if I seem slow, im not a noob promise...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro