PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Im sick of my phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
i switched back to the Mogul, and happy i did.
Really!? I got my Mogul in front of me side by side with the TP & I don't miss it @ all, although it does feel much more sturdy then the Touch Pro..
Old 06-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Really!? I got my Mogul in front of me side by side with the TP & I don't miss it @ all, although it does feel much more sturdy then the Touch Pro..
My wife had a Mogul after I got my TP, it looks and feels like an alien after using the TP for a while. As much as TF3D annoys me, it's head and shoulders better than the default home screen for Windows Mobile.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer_Actor View Post
Okay so my 5th replacement is in the mail. I bought my first one 2 months ago..
Im sick of using windows mobile already. I hate the look of it! Its tacky..
I also hate the battery life. I hate having to recharge it half way through the day.
I hate the touch screen. Its not that responsive, and it just annoys me...
Well, I have been thinking about dishing out $600 for a palm pre and seeing if they can put it on verizon.
Or is there a way I can make my touch pro better?
Is there a ROM out there that can help me use windows mobile as little as possible!!
Anyone know when WinMob 7 is coming out?
Because I heard thats supposed to look nice.
I think the missing question in this thread is simply what are you doing with your phone? There are a million roms on this site and XDA and you can (and are recommended to) flash until you find one that fits you. If you're asking people for recommendations that can fix problems you are having we need to know what those problems are.

If you're getting your phone replaced then it has to be a hardware issue you keep finding?

So, in short, what are you doing that is frustrating you. No ROM will remove WinMo itself as that's the OS . You'll have to deal with it sooner or later.
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
Old 06-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

I don't miss the slowgul aka mogul
Old 06-08-2009, 11:58 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

j_j is keeping up the good workj_j is keeping up the good work

Do you want a PPC (Pocket Personal COMPUTER) or would you rather have a phone for texting and maybe light web browsing. Windows mobile is for business or glory ( a phone capable of everything or closest to it), it might not be what you need but then again if you stick it out you might love it and get addicted.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Just get an Iphoney and be done with it!
Sounds like you don't reallly no what your doing and you really don't want to find out.
Sounds like a dead on description of an Apple Customer to me. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. You can do so many more things with a Windows Mobile device. Good Luck!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

^ Or a Blackberry user

You really can do almost anything with a WM phone. I spent 3 years thinking Treos were the best thing ever... then I got a Mogul. My eyes were opened and I'll never look back. Got my Touch Pro a while back & she's my baby.

You do, however, have to know how to work these things. OP- what exactly are you trying to accomplish with your phone that you're having trouble with?

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

Last edited by kabuk1; 06-09-2009 at 04:06 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:57 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

What a baby. WinMo phones are the most customizables phones out there. You can do so much with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro