PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

WarzonePR is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: username change on phone and now no connection

I tried the link, but still no luck. I will try once more the link, but already it change me the msl after doing a rtn reset.

Im not able to receive calls still and the connection setting is not configuring the sprint settings of the #777 connection. It wont give the user and password to get in the internet even if i install the dcd sprint.

Any one else as some clue of the problem

Last edited by WarzonePR; 06-07-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

WarzonePR is a n00b

Also if some one can post a copy of the settings that appear in the ##data# I will apreciate since i have on nothing on the last two secret hex. and the ip addresses also are in 0.0.0.0
Old 06-07-2009, 09:06 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

if you can't send/receive calls nothing you do will fix the data.
before you edited a post you refered to the esn not matching.. is that the case?
were you playing around with qpst?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

WarzonePR is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
if you can't send/receive calls nothing you do will fix the data.
before you edited a post you refered to the esn not matching.. is that the case?
were you playing around with qpst?

No, thats why i change the post since i checked again and there were fine. I was looking at the first two line of number and there where 4 last two being the ones correct. Any ways i haven't sleep trying to fix the problem.

I can make call., what it docent do is receive for some reason
Old 06-07-2009, 11:50 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

well, it's business hours now, I'd got into a store, preferably a repair center.
that's really weird you can make but not receive. you did check and make sure your msl and msid were the same as the activation page said right?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

WarzonePR is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
well, it's business hours now, I'd got into a store, preferably a repair center.
that's really weird you can make but not receive. you did check and make sure your msl and msid were the same as the activation page said right?
when i follow the steps on the link at the first page, I do the reset from the RTN, after it makes all the installation, it starts the automatic activation, but it come with a error (i think is 69) That the username and password maybe the problem. so I go to the RTN and i see that phone number is wrong. I go to ##mymsl# and go and change the phone number on the two spaces. I go again to RTN and change the first item from 0 to 1 and then put my username on the correct area, since it has a diferent username when you hard reboot.

I check my connection settings and when verifying i see that the password and username are empty.

tryied diferent ways to imput information on that area , but non worked.

I tried the dcd sprint file but what it did is only add onather connection with the same password and username problem.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

WarzonePR is a n00b

well, i called sprint and they did it=D>. they fix it.

It seems that it was missing a lot of the network settings

by going on ##778# and then going to M.IP Customer Profile 1 on the view info tab.

I will try to type all this information so that i have it for future reference and if some on have a similar problem
Old 06-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Liquidarmz is a n00b

I had the same issue and brought it into a Sprint store, He told me come back in 2 hrs. I did and he said he "factory reset" and I should steer away from custom roms. I said OK, left there, inserted my Micro SD and rebooted my ROM back and was good to go before I even left the parking lot! *note to self stay away from the PRI* LOL
Old 06-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

WarzonePR is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidarmz View Post
I had the same issue and brought it into a Sprint store, He told me come back in 2 hrs. I did and he said he "factory reset" and I should steer away from custom roms. I said OK, left there, inserted my Micro SD and rebooted my ROM back and was good to go before I even left the parking lot! *note to self stay away from the PRI* LOL

well I gave a different excuse, and they just help on the phone and they fix the problem in less than a hour.

The good thing about this experience is that i know how to fix this now if for some reason it happens again. But I just will stay away from the Voip apps on since that what made it worst, until they make one for the wm 6.5
Old 06-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro