PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro ROM just released by NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackaikai View Post
i love this ROM, but it seems to be burning up the battery fast
Anyone else who can give some feedback on battery ? I keep putting mine to sync with PC / charge so hadn't had achance yet to experience battery life much.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: telus

rpritch is a n00b

Battery life has been ok...no charging between 8am and 1:25 pm...59% battery remaining.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Nice, I found this link from xda! Nice Icons!! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516848
those havent been released yet.
If anyone has any 6.5 icon packs or links to some they could post, i would greatly appreciate it!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

I believe that my battery life is about the same when I factor in that I am playing with it more to get it customized.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

I'm actually digging this rom after running it for a day. Battery seems to be about the same, ****ty to my standards but I have 3 batteries and a desktop charger to charge the spares.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo
Carrier: sprint

rudyru01 is becoming a great contributor

my battery takes forever to charge is there a fast charge cab out there floating around
Old 05-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyru01 View Post
my battery takes forever to charge is there a fast charge cab out there floating around
I've never found a fast charge that actually works. It seems to take just as long to charge with the pc as it does thru the wall. As far as battery life goes, this thing is doing way better than any Mightyrom I've ever run. Its only been running for about 8 hours with me playing with it quite a bit, but its at 65%. This rom is fast, stable, and I've had no problems with it.

All this rom needs is the people tab from the HD (which I installed) and S2A. It has the old Answer/Ignore buttons from the stock rom. I've installed a black S2A, can't remember who made it, but it was one remade from Juggalo_X's S2A. I recommend disabling the dialer skin in order to use it. It should cut back on the delay some.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:33 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I've never found a fast charge that actually works. It seems to take just as long to charge with the pc as it does thru the wall. As far as battery life goes, this thing is doing way better than any Mightyrom I've ever run. Its only been running for about 8 hours with me playing with it quite a bit, but its at 65%. This rom is fast, stable, and I've had no problems with it.

All this rom needs is the people tab from the HD (which I installed) and S2A. It has the old Answer/Ignore buttons from the stock rom. I've installed a black S2A, can't remember who made it, but it was one remade from Juggalo_X's S2A. I recommend disabling the dialer skin in order to use it. It should cut back on the delay some.
Thats the point of fast charge; to pull the same current from your usb port or car charger as from the ac wall outlet...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Thats the point of fast charge; to pull the same current from your usb port or car charger as from the ac wall outlet...
Ooooooooh...+1 for clearing that up...I thought fast charge was supposed to be like those battery packs you carry around that charge the phone up quick. Like I'd be able to sit there and watch the charge level go to 100% in like 2 minutes.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Ok I thought it was the nueclock control, but it's the fast charge and battery driver that makes the start menu distorted on WM 6.5 roms. Just hard reset a few times to confirm. I installed only the battery driver upon hard reset.

I had the same problem intermittently on calkulins rom with the fast charge.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro