PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro ROM just released by NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
ok some please tell me ho i can Capitalize the First letter of the home screen IE

pictures = Pictures

music = Music

Etc etc

Though it does not bother me that much... as I am used to Zune, would be interesting to find out as well
Old 05-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

I did not like the guy but I am moving on. He made a mistake and if he wanted to he could use a different online persona to cook roms, so I am not going to hold it against him anymore. His name is mud and there is not much else we can do to him.

That being said this rom is great. So far it is the best 6.5 rom I have used. My wife is rocking his last rom on her vogue. The guy can cook.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Anyways, anybody have a working Opera cab with flash that I can use? Never had to hunt one down b4.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Let's please ensure that we're talking about rom and not the man. NFSFAN was banned from here but that doesn't prevent us from constructively discussing his current rom that is hosted at XDA.

There is no need to re-open the banning discussion.....I'm gonna delete all the "off-topic" comments in this thread.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter....and remember to always wear your seat belt!

late,
Coz
Old 05-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by euspion View Post
Dude, NFSFAN did not steal anything; but first (principal) learn English.
I will be trying this rom out cuz im trying to find another good 6.5 rom but op...

Unless you are NFSFAN under a new name, ( Principal ) Do your homework and learn before you teach..

edit: my bad Coz didnt read your post til after i posted, so i removed the link to that thread.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 05-19-2009 at 04:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:02 PM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Im still playing around with it but it is pretty fast, if it had no Manilla whatso ever ide probly be sticking with this for a little while. but im probly switching back to Silence. Silence you Rock.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Blah, blah, waaa waa, sticks and stones. Who cares. All I do know is that this rom is sick. Best 6.5 rom I have used yet by far.

The thread over at XDA is chopped full of useful info and I can only see this Rom getting better.

MoonZ is it cause of storage size that you wouldnt want Manilla? Cause when Manilla is NOT running its doesnt chew up memory. So, I'm not understanding the thought on this.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 05-19-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
MoonZ is it cause of storage size that you wouldnt want Manilla? Cause when Manilla is NOT running its doesnt chew up memory. So, I'm not understanding the thought on this.
Well that and i like Clean Roms, because they only have apps and things that i install and use, and having TF3D which i dont use is going kinda against what i want in a Rom. just personal choice i guess lol. for some reason also i dont know if its just a mental thing or if its any actual diffrence but when i have TF3D on a Rom it just seems slower to me, i know its probly just me but im liking titanium so ima go with it lol.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Well, I can understand that. I like Titanium also its just pleasing to the eyes. Or it could be that I got tired of manilla. Either way to each their own and thanks for taking the time to respond.

ohhhh...... and thanks for your service to the land of the brave brother!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
Well, I can understand that. I like Titanium also its just pleasing to the eyes. Or it could be that I got tired of manilla. Either way to each their own and thanks for taking the time to respond.

ohhhh...... and thanks for your service to the land of the brave brother!!!
No problem bro, and thank you for yours my friend, im guessing cause of your vet user bar.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro