PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro + Active Sync + XP Pro = Big Trouble in Litle China

You don't have to have blue tooth just one of these

just a thought if it comes to this
Old 05-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Did you just installed sprint touch pro tweaks from good life? If so, the tweak makes the phone a USB storage card, so go to setting USB Connection and select active sync. Hope it helps..
Old 05-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I tried a different cable, and also I did not install no tweaks and made sure its in USb not mass storage. Heck.. I even tried mass storage and nothing. This is a issue with my PC i think thou. Something with the drivers? Cus when this happens with my Pro.. my sony digicam dont connect either. But whats weird is that my other ppcs like my mogul and Touch connect just fine. BTW.. even my GF's Pro dont get detected. Weird.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:59 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

hERE is a stupid one, go to program /active sync/connection/make sure that isht is checked to synchronise...drove me nuts one day when that isht got unchecked, i tried everything else.......until i stumble on it....
Old 05-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
hERE is a stupid one, go to program /active sync/connection/make sure that isht is checked to synchronise...drove me nuts one day when that isht got unchecked, i tried everything else.......until i stumble on it....
Yup done it already. Blutooth method ias the only method I have not tried cuz I has no blutooth. Just yellow tooth. :P
I hate this problem with passion. Now I got the freaking rainbow effect s+t on my screen. Can I take it to a Sprint repair store and expect a replacement on the spot or are they gonna harrase me?
Old 05-20-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

As a last resort you could try flashing your phone from the SD card - or a hard reset.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Ohh... I have flashed 3 times already. No luck. Its XP. Its just baffling how my ol Touch and Mogul sync up fine.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:34 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Well that just sucks but it still might be the USB port on the phone. I had one go bad with my old Touch.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:39 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Nope.... i tried my gf's pro and hers dos the same thing.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Have you tried going to the Device Manager and uninstalling all the USB controllers and then reboot so that they all re-install, and then try it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro