PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

FULL IN MOTION COLOR ANAMATION GRAPHICS 640x480, ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA AND THE USA GULF AREA....

Assuming you already have the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher already on your TP, you can fine most of these files in post #2 in the "Essentials.zip"......

Instructions for turning your TP into a National Hurricane Center using the Accuweather/PIE 6.1 set that will give you a total view of the Atlantic Ocean hurricane lanes...

1.Install this URL into your TP mobile web browser, exactly as you see it here http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaehati.gif ..... //siroco.accuweather.com
/sat_mosaic_640x480_public/ei/isaehati.gif

2. Open the folder "TFDetacher" in the Programs Icons Area> Tap on TFD Config> Tap on the Config Tab at the bottom of the screen, next, Tap on "Change TouchFlo Right Soft Key"...

3. Where it say App: Tap on the square box with the three dots, Tap on the +Windows folder and go down and Tap on the +Favorites folder, now look for the above Sirocco AccuWeather URL, highlight the URL, Tap on "Select" in the lower left hand corner...

4. This will bring you back to the "Assign TouchFlo Right Soft key" screen... In the Text: box area, type the words "USA Radar", Tap on OK and Tap on "SAVE", Tap on OK again, FINISH, soft reset your TP.... You have now just turned your TP into a National Hurricane Weather Center, enjoy....

Yet To Be Technology....!
Old 05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

help!!!!!! please! thnkyou
Old 05-20-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
ive done what u said but still nothing. i have windows default checked in today menu? in my second today folder i only have homescreen plus plus cheked. what are the correct settings sir?!!
Man.... Those are my exact settings...
Old 05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
Man.... Those are my exact settings...
what rom are you on and when did you install spb, before or after setup? im on meridans 5/17 6.5... i want to go to titanium spb xweather and tf3d. the best i can do is tf3d xweather and spb... what now?
Old 05-20-2009, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
what rom are you on and when did you install spb, before or after setup? im on meridans 5/17 6.5... i want to go to titanium spb xweather and tf3d. the best i can do is tf3d xweather and spb... what now?
I installed spb after setup. You could try uninstalling, setting up first then installing spb, I know spb automatically assigns itself to the right soft key in second today and tf3d... I honestly have no further idea what is going on.
Checklist:
Flashed merdin's 5.17.09 6.5
Installed second today, tfdetatcher, and tfdetacher 6.5 + tf3d2
Allow for whatever soft resets are needed.
(starting screen was titanium for me at this point)
Go into today settings, make sure windows default is the only checked box.
Use the TFDetatcher "show touchflo" to pop up tf3d.
Use the TFDetatcher Config to make Touchflo right softkey on clock page in tf3d "hide touchflo" (in the little drop down menu that says quick assignments)
Use the TFDetatcher Config to make Today right softkey on clock panel in titanium "show tf3d" (again little quick assignments drop down menu)
Save and exit.

from there I installed xweather then spb. I have no problems
Old 05-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I installed spb after setup. You could try uninstalling, setting up first then installing spb, I know spb automatically assigns itself to the right soft key in second today and tf3d... I honestly have no further idea what is going on.
Checklist:
Flashed merdin's 5.17.09 6.5
Installed second today, tfdetatcher, and tfdetacher 6.5 + tf3d2
Allow for whatever soft resets are needed.
(starting screen was titanium for me at this point)
Go into today settings, make sure windows default is the only checked box.
Use the TFDetatcher "show touchflo" to pop up tf3d.
Use the TFDetatcher Config to make Touchflo right softkey on clock page in tf3d "hide touchflo" (in the little drop down menu that says quick assignments)
Use the TFDetatcher Config to make Today right softkey on clock panel in titanium "show tf3d" (again little quick assignments drop down menu)
Save and exit.

from there I installed xweather then spb. I have no problems
tfdetacher and tfdetacher6.5+tf3d2 are two separate downloads? i only have tfdetacher. is that my problem, no tfdetacher 6.5+tf3d2?
Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
tfdetacher and tfdetacher6.5+tf3d2 are two separate downloads? i only have tfdetacher. is that my problem, no tfdetacher 6.5+tf3d2?
YEP!! without the second one, nothing you do will be effective for the 6.5 rom :P so install that and setup your phone. And my friend you are finally good to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
YEP!! without the second one, nothing you do will be effective for the 6.5 rom :P so install that and setup your phone. And my friend you are finally good to go.
please give me a link to it. ive googled it to no avail and page one has a valid link for tfdetacher... there is another detacher on that page but the link is broken or wont let me download... im almost there thanks!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Stock/Cooked ROM "Tri Pod Mode/SPb Home
3 IN ONE, YET ONE...
STOCK/Cooked ROM TRI POD MODE/SPB HOME THIRD DIMENSION....

PhatPhinger IV VGA.zip (609.6 KB)
YOU NEED "WEATHER PANEL 2009.cab" WITH THIS ZIP FILE,
THE DOWNLOAD IS BELOW, AND PLEASE READ THE READ ME TEXT DOCUMENTS FOR COMPLETE DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS, ENJOY.....

Thanks to PhatPhinger, to get details and the download
follow this link....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40253

The settings that I use for the new WPanels App...

Phat +142 + Quiet + PBst.wpl ....., enjoy

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR JUST A REGULAR SECOND TODAY SCREEN....

1. first install SecondToday, remember where you install it : onto phone or onto internal memory
2. go with Resco Explorer/TotalCMD/Explorer to the location where you installed it
(typically : \programs\SecondToday for installation on phone and \internal storage\programs\SecondToday if you installed it onto internal storage)
3. remember the location where SecondToday.exe is
4. Open registry and go to \HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila
5. double click on HomeLSKPath and type in the EXACT location where SecondToday.exe is located (includung capital letters)
6. press OK when your finished.
7. Now go to HomeLSKText and type there "SecondToday" or some other text that you want to show for your LEFT softkey
8. press OK to save this value
9. Close registry editor
10. soft reset your phone
11. After soft reset, it should show on the LEFT softkey "SecondToday"
12. Start SecondToday, if everything went well, you won't see Touchflo 3D anymore but the familiar HOME screen
13. Go to Task Manager, it should say that SecondToday is running
14. Tap and HOLD onto SecondToday in the Task Manager
15. You will get a popup menu with the option : add to exclusive list (or something like that).
16. Take that option and your finished.

Now you can enjoy switching between TF3D and normal HOME screen (with all the plugins that you like)......!
This is what I'm trying to do... How do I accomplish step 4. "Open registry and go to \HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila"???

I'm in TCM and I don't know where to go from there.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
please give me a link to it. ive googled it to no avail and page one has a valid link for tfdetacher... there is another detacher on that page but the link is broken or wont let me download... im almost there thanks!
The SecondToday can handle 2 screens on the left soft key and let the TFDetacher handle the other screen on the right soft key, put the SPb on the phone's long send key..You do not need the TF3D+2D software, it's corrupt, that the reason I took it out of the software list... just follow the instructions in post #2... I have no problems with the Titanium screen.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro