PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 07:44 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Just let him be he is also answering people question about the ROM and giving them suggestions

We all get it the Title is misleading as we already discussed 50000 times get over the title and look @ the posts as you notice there mostly advice and steps as you can see in the OP

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click
Old 04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Let's please ensure that we're staying on topic and being respectful of all our fellow PPCGeeks brothers and sisters.
Once again, the title of your thread has caused confusion. If your thread is about customizing a rom and not an actual ROM thread, please make your title clear. Misleading titles are disrespectful and annoying.

While I'm on my soapbox, let me also say that 3" signatures and bumperstickers (particularly the heavily animated ones) are equally annoying. If you really find such things necessary, please don't post very often (here or anywhere on the site).

Last edited by gguruusa; 04-29-2009 at 08:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

batman31 is a n00b
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

I too get the installation unsuccessful with insufficient priveledges???

Any advice? I have sbp 3.0 installed already?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Once again, the title of your thread has caused confusion. If your thread is about customizing a rom and not an actual ROM thread, please make your title clear. Misleading titles are disrespectful and annoying.

While I'm on my soapbox, let me also say that 3" signatures and bumperstickers (particularly the heavily animated ones) are equally annoying. If you really find such things necessary, please don't post very often.
exactly.....it is very misleading and like I said...it seems like he is trying to pass off the rom as his own creation....then when somebody post that they had some kind of problem, he ignores them and call them a liar and then you see a post praising the rom afterward and then he spams with a comment like "TOLD YA SO... DON't LISTEN TO THE HATERS...THIS IS TEH BEST ROM EVER" type of response...and with all the bugs ppl are mentioning...99.9% perfect is hella misleading for sure....I see why this thread went from a one star to a 5 star and down to a 1 star with a quickness

Last edited by phistyle; 04-29-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Originally Posted by rogerp
damn dude that rom you pointed me to is ****ing awesome i love my phone again went the whole day without a minor even pause great work i am hooked you are the man i really appreciate the work you have done i am anti mighty now thanks to you.....
Old 04-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
exactly.....it is very misleading and like I said...it seems like he is trying to pass off the rom as his own creation....then when somebody post that they had some kind of problem, he ignores them and call them a liar and then you see a post praising the rom afterward and then he spams with a comment like "TOLD YA SO... DON't LISTEN TO THE HATERS...THIS IS TEH BEST ROM EVER" type of response...and with all the bugs ppl are mentioning...99.9% perfect is hella misleading for sure....I see why this thread went from a one star to a 5 star and down to a 1 star with a quickness
Ok. I am not the sharpest person on this site by a log shot. I am just a typical guy. I have tried ROMs by Mighty, Psyki, Juicy and Merdin. I think that they are all great. Each has its pluses and minuses. Here is what I don't understand. If you don't like this thread...go somewhere else. Stop trying to impose your will on others. I have NEVER thought that Tech is trying to pass this ROM off as his own creation or to take credit or any of that nonsense. If you think the title is misleading...don't click on it. If you have decent speed on your computer, in about 4.9 seconds after your click on the link, you will see what its all about and you CAN LEAVE. 5 seconds out of your life isn't that bad. But instead of doing that, you guys are staying and posting complaints, taking more of your time, and cluttering the thread. How intelligent is that? Somebody was complaining about someone elses signature line!!!! REALLY?? Who are you, the signature Nazi? C'mon. Some of you guys need to get a life. Take a chill pill and stop taking yourself so serious.

So lets be smart. If you don't like a thread, don't go on it, and definately don't post on it. Just keep it moving!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
I posted how on the the last thread. So ill try this again.

1)install the spb mobileshell cab. (your on your own on the registration)

2) you need to go into the windows folder>startup, and cut the spb mobile shell to your storage card.(this will keep the manilla from crashing)

3)install whatever theme for shell you want. I can only find one cab install and its berry 66 by dash.(dash is the man)If anybody finds some different themes let me know.

4)from there its all good. install your chome editor, showallco tabs, show opera tabs in titanium, whatever you prefer. the key is cutting the spb out of startup, and the detatcher. i use a background changer and the showallco tabs with a pack off wallpapers. changes the screen every minute or whatever you want.(only works with manilla though)
Thanks jnuts, excellent work, dude, keep it up......!{lol}
Old 04-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Thanks for changing the titlle and approach to this thread. It seemed as if many people were trying to pass this off as being stable and possible only on one single ROM. However, this is not the case as I have gotten it to work on a ROM other than the one being pushed. Thanks for the customization and instructions.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Ok. I am not the sharpest person on this site by a log shot. I am just a typical guy. I have tried ROMs by Mighty, Psyki, Juicy and Merdin. I think that they are all great. Each has its pluses and minuses. Here is what I don't understand. If you don't like this thread...go somewhere else. Stop trying to impose your will on others. I have NEVER thought that Tech is trying to pass this ROM off as his own creation or to take credit or any of that nonsense. If you think the title is misleading...don't click on it. If you have decent speed on your computer, in about 4.9 seconds after your click on the link, you will see what its all about and you CAN LEAVE. 5 seconds out of your life isn't that bad. But instead of doing that, you guys are staying and posting complaints, taking more of your time, and cluttering the thread. How intelligent is that? Somebody was complaining about someone elses signature line!!!! REALLY?? Who are you, the signature Nazi? C'mon. Some of you guys need to get a life. Take a chill pill and stop taking yourself so serious.

So lets be smart. If you don't like a thread, don't go on it, and definately don't post on it. Just keep it moving!
Man, well said, grown men acting like kids... I talked with Coz concerning this matter, he said that he would rectify this problem, yeah.....

Last edited by Technology1; 04-29-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

im sure you guys have all seen the new cabs, but i just wanted to post them here, cause this settup needs both. the new google maps, and the new clean rom. Both are outdated and these are the new ones. this clean rom shows the status and you can set it to auto run. The google maps kept crashin on me. This one doesnt and you can play with street view a little more. here they are.
Attached Files
File Type: cab htcAddicts cleanRAM v1.1.8.cab (146.4 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab GoogleMaps_3.0.1.5.cab (979.0 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jnuts5423; 04-29-2009 at 09:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro