View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Let's please ensure that we're staying on topic and being respectful of all our fellow PPCGeeks brothers and sisters.
Once again, the title of your thread has caused confusion. If your thread is about customizing a rom and not an actual ROM thread, please make your title clear. Misleading titles are disrespectful and annoying.

While I'm on my soapbox, let me also say that 3" signatures and bumperstickers (particularly the heavily animated ones) are equally annoying. If you really find such things necessary, please don't post very often (here or anywhere on the site).

Last edited by gguruusa; 04-29-2009 at 08:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.